The Lemmers and CSA

fandacious

I would like to let the following people know that their liscences have been lying at our offices. your club has been notified that liscences are here but have not picked them up -- please if you se your name contact Jackie to collect or you can colect at race registrations from me

Club - Amarider - Adriaan Louw

C. Oosthuisen - Melvile Cycles

Mugg & Bean

Joe Pretorius

Alison Laivaux

Ben De Lange

Rudi Barnard

Bruce Allen

Mathys Laubscher

Zandre Le Roux

Vincent Delcour

Richard Wells

Keith Litten

Wilie Esterhuysen

Sheldon Both

Hennie Koch

Deon Burger
Hein Van Der Merwe

George Van Greunen

Willem Labuschagne

Rodney Milford

Wikus Meyer

David Bell

Dawn Bell

CLive Douglas

Stephen Salzwedel

Basil Schenk

Martin Maritz

Justin Bartholomew

Barry Kemp

Greg Hodgskin

Mark Hansen

David Doull

Justin Dawe

Gerald Burger

Marius Burger

Gary Benson-Armour

Gerda Gruner

Marius Potgieter

Mark Wiliams

Gary Wiliams

Wendy Weir

Johan Van Den Berg

John Kidson

Carl Jones

Zelda Pieterse

Mike Kemp

Robin Brown

Mattias Neuner

Stephan Coetze

AndrewDavies

Helga Nordhoff

Devaughan Pauls

Mike Salzwedel

Warren Egan

New Balance Multi Sport

Ryan Kemp

Craig Gerber

Alwyn De Kock

Route 42

Lizette solomon

Edwin Solomon

If u would like these to be posted to you directly please phone us with a postal adress to do the necessary - 0114659635 office hours

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh my word.....clubs@@##

LOL

That's my point - myrace have been accused of everything short of genocide, and while they are very guilty, the provinces and clubs are also to blame for this license issue.

Beg to Differ Napalm not province we have notified clubs on numerous occassions, so the blame is not with us -

Club - Amarider - Adriaan Louw

New Balance Multi Sport

Ryan Kemp

Craig Gerber

Alwyn De Kock

These are all WP riders. How does MyRace sends it to CG?????

Please PM me so we can sort it out.

Previously on the HUB!

Theme tune (in background) ?Double poster?

Episode 1:

fandacious

<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

<?: prefix = v ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" /> Topic: The Lemmers and CSA      Posted: 14 Apr 2009 at 7:31pm

Popeye's volstruis whispered in my ear that CGC want the lemmers removed from CSA and they have lawyers investigating allegations...

Episode 2: Flash back!

latrinus emmer

Topic: CSA COO     Posted: 15 Aug 2006 at 10:33pm

CHIEF OPERATIONS OFFICER

wanted by Cycling South Africa ("CSA"), the National controlling body of cycling. 

REMUNERATION:  R300 000 ? R400 00 (depending on experience)

The successful candidate will have a proven record of success in business, will be people-friendly and organised, willing to travel around the country, able to hold meetings, keep notes and attend Board meetings and report.  An interest in sport, especially cycling, is an advantage.  t later than 25th August 2006.

latrinus emmer

Posted: 01 Nov 2007 at 8:43am

Originally posted by mallo
Mnr Coo Long time no hear, what is the status of your contract? Does Popeye need to be awakened? Please keep us informed.

Staying out of trouble, making coffee for the office, completing the last bits of the IT rollout.....online licensing nogal, new workflow and accounting packages, all integrated..baie lekker goed....
I am mostly just focusing on above, and the other issues,

Breeze

Posted: 03 Oct 2007 at 4:41pm

And to put the cherry on top - I believe that Carinus is to load the webbased licensing system during the next month

latrinus emmer

Posted: 16 Mar 2008 at 9:30pm

Originally posted by wheels1.What is happening with the online licences - Latrinus this was 1 of your jobs as said by yourself.

DONE, INTEGRATION WITH OLD DATA WAS A PROBLEM, INFO FROM PROVINCES WAS OLD AND MOSTLY UNUSABLE, GETTING THERE, MAKING MISTAKES, BUT HAD 2000 APPLICATIONS ONLINE...DELAYS WITH CARDS ISSUANCE WAS DUE TO INTEGRATION WITH OLD DATA

latrinus emmer

Posted: 16 Mar 2008 at 9:38pm

Originally posted by butafly

. january application are only being processed now. myrace don't return call , answer emails or give any feedback as to the status of applications. "once bitten........" come next year i will license in the old manual method. online process se moer.

agreed - many disappointments but cards are now issued daily

latrinus emmer

Posted: 05 Jan 2009 at 7:12am

No, i am not with myrace, but I work for CSA :)

You have nothing further to do or worry about. Your card will come, and if you do not have it by next week, get worried and shout.

Can anyone help with the missing episode:

Myrace?. Who r u? where u come from? What do u do?

Anyone got more popcorn?

Guest colonel

POPCORN why dont you just post under your original hub name instead of being a chicken sh*t and using a different name?

=colonel] POPCORN why dont you just post under your original hub name instead of being a chicken sh*t and using a different name?

what difference would it make? U still wouldn't know who i was or if I knew anything about cycling or if i knew what i was writing about. Or if I knew how to use the search function on the hub.

Guest colonel

Makes no difference just shows you a chicken sh*t really and scared. Thats all but now that that is sorted you can carry on.

On my first XC race in Brazil I was presented with the choice of registration, I waited two months for my card. During this time, my name was on a pre-printed form at all the races I attend, including all my relevant details, I even received a fixed race #.

Brazil is so far behind SA in most respects, I am saddened to read all of the above.

you apply

you get the payment details in your cart

you pay

you go into admin hold for the club

club approves

(not sure here' date=' but the province possibly also get a notice?)

you go to admin hold at MyRace

Myrace checks if all correct (photo etc)

goes to CSA for their approval, pending to be issued and printed by MyRace

Myrace then print the license.

the licenses should be sent to the clubs by myrace (by courier)[/quote']

i have amended the process by Breeze as to what i think the process is. would be interested to see if correct.

as a club administrator involved with racing team and normal licensed club cyclists here are my experiences and frustrations:

i applied for 10 racing team members and about 20 club members. in Nov / Dec and January.

there was no communication from CSA or MyRace as to the delay in issuing of licenses. after asking CSA to urgently manually issue one license in the old way i was told that i could collect some licenses for the club. i collected about 15 out of the 25 that had been applied for, when i queried the others i was told that they were not approved. my 1st question to CSA was who must approve them? CSA must. so why approve 15 and not the rest? (shrug shoulders). What happened to the promised courier service? the other 10 have now been received in drips and drabs, after a lot of mails etc to CSA / Myrace and CL. so where is the glitch in the system? licenses are now being issued the old way - why? does the myrace process not work? in 7 months time we are going to be urged to start licensing again and to use myrace. as a club administrator i need to be convinced to use myrace. MyRace and Carinus start convincing me!!!