Morewood XC Bike

Wallee

SORRY GUYS WHAt a load of crap!!!!! YOU TELL ME SPECIALIZED suspension is over rated. WHO gave you the breifcase to hold mate! THE answer simply lies in the WORLD XC champs. SPECIALIZED IS THE TOP full suspension period. 3rd WC after 2 hard tails. SPECIALIZED FULL SUSPENSION no 1 in world under 23 world cup. C sauser on full suspension was world champion. DIRTY HARRY marathon mtb race. SPECIALIZED full suspension no.1. next in line is MERIDA 96 full suspension no 4 in world xc. WHERE is all these other makes top riders and their FULL SUSPENSIONS. IF SPECIALIZED HAD CRAP FULL SUSPENSION THE BIKE WOULD NOT BE GIVING EVERY OTHER FULL SUSPENSION CARROTTS!!!!!!!. IF YOU WANT TO UPGRADE CHOOSE 2010 S WORKS. THEN YOU MIGHT GET SOMEwhere.

NUFF SAID#######    

You forgot a few. Using the same logic' date=' Specialized also make the 382'nd best bike in the Western Cape ( Lourensford 2009 )

[/quote']

Clap

And the entry level XC Giant Rock is the 557th best bike in the Western Cape (Die Burger MTB Challenge 2009 42km)

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ARE YOU A MORON!! or were you dropped on the head as a child. READ THE LOGIC. A GOOD RIDER ON A GOOD BIKE WILL ALWAYS DO BETTER THAN A GOOD RIDER ON A CRAP BIKE. A CRAP RIDER ON A GOOD BIKE WILL DO CRAP BUT!!! WILL DO CRAPPER ON A CRAP BIKE. NOW GO TAKE YOUR MEDICATION before you start seeing things again. smiley36.gif smiley2.gif

Jayz you have no idea what you are talking about... The only reason why spez and merida are getting the results is because they can afford the best riders, but what you are forgetting is the Absalon clouts them all on an Orbea hardtail and Nino won world champs on a scott hardtail to... and from what i can remember, dual sus has only won 1 round of the world cup this year, and that was burry.

Its not about the bike, the rider on it has to move it.

Jayz, take a chill pill and lay off the caps lock button.

You are clearly a Spaz fan as you are selling your epic and moving to a carbon frame. We get it.

Jayz you have no idea what you are talking about... The only reason why spez and merida are getting the results is because they can afford the best riders' date=' but what you are forgetting is the Absalon clouts them all on an Orbea hardtail and Nino won world champs on a scott hardtail to... and from what i can remember, dual sus has only won 1 round of the world cup this year, and that was burry.

Its not about the bike, the rider on it has to move it.[/quote']

And poor Burry Isnt even allowed to ride HT. Its in his contractLOL

yup and he rode a GT hardtail for how many years? His dual at race weight is 8.9kgs. Absalons hardtail would be closer to 7 im guessing. So if you put burry on a hardtail what do you think would happen?

this thread is about the new moorewood... Why is this now becoming a specialized faf. Whats going to last you longer anyway, a plastic spez or a ali moorewood... Im guessing the latter and as MR XLB and Leiman has proved, its a winning bike already

CAUSE YOU MUST HAVE TIITTS. REMEMBER WHAT MOM TOLD yOU. SON YOU ARE SPECIAL,no matter what they say      smiley2.gif smiley17.gif

ARE YOU A MORON!! or were you dropped on the head as a child. READ THE LOGIC. A GOOD RIDER ON A GOOD BIKE WILL ALWAYS DO BETTER THAN A GOOD RIDER ON A CRAP BIKE. A CRAP RIDER ON A GOOD BIKE WILL DO CRAP BUT!!! WILL DO CRAPPER ON A CRAP BIKE. NOW GO TAKE YOUR MEDICATION before you start seeing things again. smiley36.gif smiley2.gif

Ek dink daar is PILLE vir mense soos jy......

SORRY GUYS WHAt a load of crap!!!!! YOU TELL ME SPECIALIZED suspension is over rated. WHO gave you the breifcase to hold mate! THE answer simply lies in the WORLD XC champs. SPECIALIZED IS THE TOP full suspension period. 3rd WC after 2 hard tails. SPECIALIZED FULL SUSPENSION no 1 in world under 23 world cup. C sauser on full suspension was world champion. DIRTY HARRY marathon mtb race. SPECIALIZED full suspension no.1. next in line is MERIDA 96 full suspension no 4 in world xc. WHERE is all these other makes top riders and their FULL SUSPENSIONS. IF SPECIALIZED HAD CRAP FULL SUSPENSION THE BIKE WOULD NOT BE GIVING EVERY OTHER FULL SUSPENSION CARROTTS!!!!!!!. IF YOU WANT TO UPGRADE CHOOSE 2010 S WORKS. THEN YOU MIGHT GET SOMEwhere.
NUFF SAID#######    

You forgot a few. Using the same logic' date=' Specialized also make the 382'nd best bike in the Western Cape ( Lourensford 2009 )

[/quote']

Clap

And the entry level XC Giant Rock is the 557th best bike in the Western Cape (Die Burger MTB Challenge 2009 42km)

Interesting. Maybe we should put all of these in a table, and do a multiple regression/correlation analysis, where

http://upload.wikimedia.org/math/c/a/6/ca68fbe94060a2591924b380c9bc4e27.png

Then again, lets just use anecdotal evidence. It's easier.

SORRY HAMPSTER. I think you need your rabies shot again.

Point is no other full suspension performed as well as the spez.HOW many others won a xc race. only hardtails won. so for a f/s which is 2 kgs hevier than a hard tail to win something is being done rite. NOW GET BACK IN YOUR CAGE BEFORE THE CAT SEES YOU smiley36.gif smiley2.gif

GEE wizz thank G for that. IF he were on SPEZ HARD tail the lot would get good old SA carrots. smiley5.gif smiley2.gif

I fancy the Zulu Zula and would love to add it to the fleet....which includes 2 Specializeds but thats got squat to do with the topic Wink

Just a bit concerned wrt service and support overhere. Last i checked it was available from a shop across the border in Germany.

Tell me what does ZulA mean, imo would have been better if they called it ZulU Question