MY NEW BIKES

hot stuff

Awesome bikes Hot Stuff, Congratulations!!! Wishing you both smooth rides in France

Those are hot bikes hot stuff. Are those Cinelli Giro bars on the black one?Oh, and just noticed the retro brakes too. If you want to upgrade those to newer Chorus brakes i wouldn't mind doing a swap.

velo2009-05-08 12:13:05

Guest Agteros

Good looking bikes there...Thumbs%20Up Should have used white cable ties for the polar sensor on the white bike though...Wink

you need to rethink your frame size. that just looks wrong...

why must I rethink frame size. They are both small frames,  my daughter and I have short waist, so need the shortest top tube possible. there are other bikes with slightly shorter top tubes but way more expensive, but these were a good deal from kiwi.

The black bike has campy centaur, with a triple chain ring for all those "hills" were going to climb in France. Thats a set i had at home. The retro brakes are old campy record, i have the rest of that GS.

The white bike has campy record, from i dont know what year maybe 2005

The stearer tube is high so when I get old I can still raise the handle bars by 2 cmEmbarrassed

Cool Cool What do they weigh - hand luggage to France??

I think they are about 8. something kilos- Aksiums aren't exactly the lightest wheels. They unfortunately have to be incorporated as part of my total allowable weight of 20kg

good to see you have use for the couch...

Very nice bikes...

When my daughter saw them on the couch for photographic purposes she called me a freak