Apology to Andrew McLean

TNT1

on 24 March this year I posted a comment concerning Andrew McLean. The statements I made in that posting https://www.bikehub.co.za/forum_posts.asp?TID=8376&PID=777885#777885 were incorrect and defamatory of Andrew. I stand corrected. I apologies for my comment. I withdraw my statement concerning Andrew McLean.

Furthermore,

I would like to take this opportunity to unconditionally apologise to

Andrew McLean for any harm or personal injury my statement may have

caused.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good on you TNT1. Always good to amdit if you've made a balls-up.....asked, I have done the same....

What you said on the thread was libel - did you receive a letter politely requesting you to clarify your statement?

Serendipity2009-05-13 07:18:16

While on the topic:

I just want to make use of this thread to say sorry to everyone i said something bad about (true or not) and also to Jonny who I p*ssed on in grade 3... he lost alot of street cred.

WinkWinkMellow2009-05-13 07:19:16

Good on you TNT1. Always good to amdit if you've made a balls-up.....asked' date=' I have done the same....[/quote']

maybe he was forced to...or else!Wink

het die manne jou so bietjie in 'n hoek vasgedruk.....

"they don't call me mighty mouse for nuffing...."  LOL

While on the topic:I just want to make use of this thread to say sorry to everyone i said something bad about (true or not) and also to Jonny who I p*ssed on in grade 3... he lost alot of street cred.

WinkWink

Mellow jy is 'n regte grapkas........arme Jonny...... smiley36.gif

20090513_072530_mickey_mouse_is.jpg

This mouse Bites back LOL

..is that a pice of TNT(1) popcorn i spot there behind its back tooth ?? Big%20smile

If I was falsely accused of doping I'd also be pissed, so apology would be expected. Don't see anything untoward from AM, I'd have done the same if he did indeed take umbrage.

Good of you to apologise publicly though.Thumbs%20Up

If I was falsely accused of doping I'd also be pissed' date=' so apology would be expected. Don't see anything untoward from AM, I'd have done the same if he did indeed take umbrage.

Good of you to apologise publicly though.Thumbs%20Up
[/quote']

Just imagine how many "Apology to Lance Armstrong" threads is going to pop up now... its silly.

My sincere apologies to all the girls I've dated and hurt in the past - I'm truely sorry but in the interim know that my feelings were hurt too - when I got dumped.

I hereby under oath and truthfully solemly swear I'm sorry.

"DT"