2 Grand

The Saint

Guest Big H

Kritsie jy sal jou geld mors..... ek drink nie.... net water!!!!!! Pewter was nog nooit goeie materiaal vir 'n kurkooptrekker gewees nie. Se my is dit waar dat die oomies by kempekkernoglia daai kurktrekker met die hand uit 'n soliede blok pewter uitkerf???

Jy kan veel eerder vir my 'n Park Tools toiletrol houer koop. Baie beter gehalte 'n meer gepaste geskenk vir die strint wat jy praat en dit sal jare der jare hou!!!!!!

Kurke is die enigste ding wat 'n kempekker fen kan skroef!!!!!!!
Big H2007-04-02 09:34:28

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oval chainrings' date=' they increase your power stroke tooth size and reduce the dead spot[/quote']

Hmm... ow about tooth enamel, can they increase that to Wink

I hear Shimano don't make corkscrews yet. They are still trying to work out where to put the fishing line!!!Big%20smileClown

You could always spend it on yourself, that way you keep it forever...

i.e. have a fitness evaluation done and a corresponding training program from reputable coach.

Big H - after reading all the "stirring" you do and the fact that you LOVE Shimano, I thought you would act like a true fishing/Shimano enthuisiast and take the bait. But you didn't respond so I guess there is a bit of Campag in all of us!LOL

Guest Big H

Racman kempekkernoglia is just thingies for a bike it is not a whole bike..... only finincky thingies that keep eccentrics happy.

A corkscrew is the screw a kempekker will ever get!!!!!!!

Ok now that I've got your attention, a serious question. As I have only ridden Campag, explain to me what the advantages are to go to Shamano (DA). This is a genuine question. I know that some parts are cheaper.Question

Depends on what you want. At the Record/DA levels I don't think there is much to choose between either. It is about what you like best and what you think looks best on the bike. For me it'll always be Campag. Regardless of weight. Regardless of cost. But that's just me.

Guess I have been spoilt as I have always had Record and actually only tested Shimano 105 (wife's Trek) once or twice which felt quite "sloppy"; but this is an unfair comparison as; a) it was 105 vs Record and b) 5year old groupset. 

Guest Big H

I cannot tell as I am a Shimano fan and a kempekkernoglia hater. My opinion would be biased, skewed and slanted.

I would definately go for the Carbon option' date=' can get a new carbon handlebar for R1600 but I am unsure of exactly what differance I can expect as opposed to my alu bars?

Any advice?
[/quote']

The principal difference is that thecarbon bars are liable to snap when you are doing 70kph down Ou Kaaapse Weg.Tongue

Metal bends. Carbon snaps

Guest Big H

Carbon goes SNAP!!! CRACKLE!!!!! POP!!!!!!!!!!..............brrrr ekke kry sommer sulke koue rillings hier teen my ruggraat af!!!!!!!

Kritsie jy sal jou geld mors..... ek drink nie.... net water!!!!!! Pewter was nog nooit goeie materiaal vir 'n kurkooptrekker gewees nie. Se my is dit waar dat die oomies by kempekkernoglia daai kurktrekker met die hand uit 'n soliede blok pewter uitkerf???

Jy kan veel eerder vir my 'n Park Tools toiletrol houer koop. Baie beter gehalte 'n meer gepaste geskenk vir die strint wat jy praat en dit sal jare der jare hou!!!!!!

Kurke is die enigste ding wat 'n kempekker fen kan skroef!!!!!!!

Lyk my oompie spandeer nogal baie tyd op die toilet, n bietjie hardlywig of hoe? Na die eerste bottel rooiwyn worry ek in elke geval nie waarmee ek hom oopmaak nie. Oompie koop mos in elke geval nie die bottels met die kurk nie kurk in n bottel rooiwyn is klasiek soos Campaq. Shimano is soos die nuwe plastic proppe wat hul gebruik effektief maar laat n bottel rooiwyn so goedkoop lyk.LOL