Vasbyt

Taylorchick

Yeah, I thought I saw Tiaan getting caught closer to the finish, before the decisive move went, but thanks to their race report I realise now that it was in fact "a solid group containing two Colorpress riders, namely Henry and Neil Uys". I also thought Christoff joined Jay in front, but no, my eyes were deceiving me once again. LOL

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So thats whats the problem when we have bad organising and the bunches are to big on the road. The press dudes can't see past the bunch on whats going on in the race. So they thumb suck something!

Witrot2007-04-02 05:38:45

Cool race guys. Except for the organising part. We helped andreT a bit back to the bunch and tried to help others that had mechanical problems as well.

Crux cool support vehicle. Just fix your team name on the sides. 
Branding Girl was of the opinion that the team name on the side might not hold op to the high speeds that the car would be travelling, and has been proven correct.Dead

Alas, will have to move it to the door, the branding will stick there and not come off....

Which car were you guys in?

I trained with your clubs clubrides on a saterday also ones or twice. So you actually seen me before.

Very different race report indeed... but I like this...

"The race was going rather smoothly until another team started to attack the bunch after just a few kilometers. All hell broke loose and the race was on"

Thanks Barend!! jou mooi ding!!

Hey Crux, perhaps you should send cyclingnews a copy or a sample of our team's kit and our name - so that we can be mentioned, by name?

Very different race report indeed... but I like this...

"The race was going rather smoothly until another team started to attack the bunch after just a few kilometers. All hell broke loose and the race was on"

Thanks Barend!! jou mooi ding!!

Hey Crux' date=' perhaps you should send cyclingnews a copy or a sample of our team's kit and our name - so that we can be mentioned, by name?
[/quote']

ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

20070402_065213_Copy_of_TCS.jpg

Yeah, Team "Westdene Cycles"!! Confused Ive been called that a half dozen times already!!

Don't worry, looks like the team Manager (who wrote the report) doesn't know the Minolta team or what their kit looks like eitherLOLWink

I also understand that it was only one of the Uys brothers in the break, with Pieter Syfert actually the other Colourpress Rider in the break...Wink

I also think they where reffering to the Uys brothers as colourpress riders as the both now ride for Coulorpress cycling team , but wheren't in the new colours yet.

Confused

Yeah the Uys brothers were wearing that funny bulk pack something kit Wink if I'm not mistaken...Smile

Guest Michelle

Bulk Pack & TCS should have joined forces & attacked when all the KM boys stopped for a whizz LOL