The "Vent Your Anger" Thread

Thug

Passing through Bloem and these idiots are cycling on the highway. Got such a skrik I almost wrote of the 4x4...

Angry

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Passing through Bloem and these idiots are cycling on the highway. Got such a skrik I almost wrote of the 4x4...

Angry

Are'nt you allowed to do that up there ?  Shocked

My vent...I'm going to kick Fruity's *ss!!!!!!

Banggat.... Im with fruity on this one  LOL

Well if you are you guys have got the biggest b@11s that you can get. I don't want a big truck come flying past me at 120km/h.. Madness I tell you.....Confused

Well if you are you guys have got the biggest b@11s that you can get. I don't want a big truck come flying past me at 120km/h.. Madness I tell you.....Confused

They dont fly past you. .  you just catch their slipWink

In Pretoria I use to cycle over the mountain on voortrekker. .  going down towards the city doing 60km\h between two rows of cars was freakishly scary but what a rush

They dont fly past you. .  you just catch their slipWink

ROFL LOL

@ Sabre...  I know they "made it illegal" from somewhere the end of last year.   But as you mentioned it is still happening and how will they enforce it anyway.  But yes, that is where us Bloemies train,  well some of us aparently... 

I was just on my way to prepare lunch and now I lost all of my appetite thanks to a certain lilly white behind pic  Dead

I was just on my way to prepare lunch and now I lost all of my appetite thanks to a certain lilly white behind pic  Dead

Where was this? I have not seen white lilly's behind a pic?

Where was this? I have not seen white lilly's behind a pic?
I certainly do not want to see that side of the pic, thank you  Shocked

To be honest with u. This road is actually the safest road

to train on because it has a wide shoulder. Most races are

also held on this road. This highway is not or as busy as in

Gauteng

To be honest with u. This road is actually the safest road

to train on because it has a wide shoulder. Most races are

also held on this road. This highway is not or as busy as in

Gauteng

As well as the people in the FS does not drive like the maniacs up there in Gauteng...   LOL

Actually I think FS drivers are really bad.
Actually me thinks that your not really helping the cause here and should go back to work....  Wink