The "Vent Your Anger" Thread

Thug

Gasping has left the hub Angry.. and because of this.....

I got sick and tired of some self righteous people that have a blinkered approach to some Hubbers. I was becoming another target for the guy and just decided that I was not interested in getting into a school boy slanging match every time I posted something.<?: prefix = o />

I gave Admin all my contact details yesterday in case there was legal recourse on the Ken thread. I stand by each and every comment I made and I will gladly defend them in a court of law. There are some awesome people on the Hub and I am going to miss the interaction with you guys, but my mental health is worth more than that.

Gasping if you're reading this I hope you can forgive me for posting this.. this is just for the guilty party/s that have made you leave the hub

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HEY ALL YOU AUDI DRIVERS!!! we get it, you got a pay increase and can now afford a better cock car then a BMW.

NOW SWITCH YOU'RE LIGHT OFF, THE SUN IS SHINING!!!

NOW SWITCH YOU'RE LIGHT OFF' date=' THE SUN IS SHINING!!![/quote']

Daytime running lights = law in europe.   Check the new bmw and merc's as well

I see where Para's coming from though, some peeps like to show off their L.E.D's in the day time Tongue

I see where Para's coming from though, some peeps like to show off their L.E.D's in the day time Tongue

Apart from it making the car more visible ( doint it's job, I even run normal headlights on the highway ) I sense some jealousy, would'nt you show off you led's as well, during the day - since they don't operate at night ? TongueLOL

It's a proven fact that daytime lights prevent accidents. The Euro's made it law for a reason. Don't be jealous of the BMW et al crowd, just switch the lights on your Tazz on.

It's a proven fact that daytime lights prevent accidents. The Euro's made it law for a reason. Don't be jealous of the BMW et al crowd' date=' just switch the lights on your Tazz on.

[/quote']

Or Corsa...

Wrong

20090922_030757_audidarklites1l.jpg

Right

20090922_030821_audi_a4_20t_200.jpg

Gasping has left the hub Angry.. and because of this.....

I got sick and tired of some self righteous people that have a blinkered approach to some Hubbers. I was becoming another target for the guy and just decided that I was not interested in getting into a school boy slanging match every time I posted something.<?: prefix = o />

I gave Admin all my contact details yesterday in case there was legal recourse on the Ken thread. I stand by each and every comment I made and I will gladly defend them in a court of law. There are some awesome people on the Hub and I am going to miss the interaction with you guys' date=' but my mental health is worth more than that.

Gasping if you're reading this I hope you can forgive me for posting this.. this is just for the guilty party/s that have made you leave the hub

[/quote']

I thought he had died....and now you go and regurgitate the drivelDead

See you've been snapping the 'States' best againLOL

Better get used to it for when muds pick you up for your date, it's his  LOL

Jackes17542009-09-22 03:12:05

See you've been snapping the 'States' best againLOL

Better get used to it for when muds pick you up for your date' date=' it's his  LOL

[/quote']

Ooohhh! I can't wait.

This topic doesn't make me angry as such.....

http://www.chainwheel.co.za/?p=494

It makes me want to say that we deal with the same k@k at every MTB race but we don't get to be interviewed about it. I am sure it's way tougher sitting on rollers or riding up and down while the normal crowd freezes in the pen. One word..... SEEDING

This topic doesn't make me angry as such.....

http://www.chainwheel.co.za/?p=494

It makes me want to say that we deal with the same k@k at every MTB race but we don't get to be interviewed about it. I am sure it's way tougher sitting on rollers or riding up and down while the normal crowd freezes in the pen. One word..... SEEDING

Hey M!! are you bored?? LOLTongue