NCR: Michael Jackson is dead!

epoh

Oh' date=' I think I've got a Betamax copy of 14 minute "Thriller" music video aswell.[/quote']so Mamps, what's the verdict?

no, sorry. Will keep it right next to my Rick Astley LP.

Geez, next to Rick Astley!! You have just revealed your true age!!!LOL

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yip, he changed the face of the pop industry (pardon the pun).

But seriously, when I went through my mix CD in the car this morning, three songs are Michael Jackson covers, just shows the influence he's had.  One by David Cook (think it might have been Chris Cornell originally), one by Alien Ant Farm, one by Fallout boy.

RIP
IdeJongh2009-06-26 00:29:45

When people pass on we want to remember the good things about their lives. Micheal Jackson leaves a tremendous legacy. May he always be remembered for what made him famous to begin with - his great music.

remember the CGI that went into the face morphing on the Black and White music video?

That was the most advanced cutting edge etc. of it's time, for a music video! You could only play that video, if you introduced him as 'the king of pop'.

Amazing talent, unfortunately too much to use it properly.

RIP MJ

[grabs balls and squeezes]I love you

the sms jokes are already doing the rounds ....MJ died of an heart attack this morning ... He found out that BOYS to MEN was a band and not a delivery service .... miggies212009-06-26 01:19:19

This morning we got the news of Farrah.

Then there were news reports of MJ going to hospital. I flicked to fox news, to cnn and sky to see coverage of the hospital, waiting to see if it was true, as it was fresh news and unconfirmed, hoping he wasn't. It took a couple of hours to get a definate report. 

I remember him in Jackson five and loved it when he moved onto his solo career. I also remember the huge fuss when 'thriller' was released, and saw it on a outdoor video screen in the middle of a our CBD. Today I listened to his cd in the car-my favourites start with 'b'. Billy Jean, Beat it, Black or white, Bad. He was fabulously talented, no one can take that away from him.  

I heard apparently the cause of Michael Jackson's death was swallowing 12 year old nuts?

Sad news indeed. What and icon.

This morning has been very nostalgic for me with all the songs they're playing on the radio. some of my favourites include Ben, don't stop til you get enough, Billy Jean.. I got his Double album (Black or White) for my 18th birthday Big%20smile

Very sad indeed!

But due to the fact that MJ was 99% plastic, he will be melted down into lego blocks so kids can play with him for a change...

What a sad day!  Everyone has faults, we all seem to forget this.

But not everyone is or will be as superbly talented as Michael Jackson.  His inspiration reached further than anyone of us can comprehend.  MJ - you are a legend. Rest in peace with the Angels!

To me "innocent until proven guilty" means he walked out of court an innocent man. I will remember him for his brilliant music. Having said that, some of the jokes doing the rounds are really funny (bite me). Did you hear he survived the Titanic... I'm not going to say anymore. Google it. It will be floating around somewhere on the internet.

50 , thats young. What I'm suprised about is that the Rolling Stones haven't started to put on the wooden suits. But, MJ did well with his music, unfortunately the same cannot be said about his private life. Though, his father should take lots of that blame. Treated them like rubbish.