NCR: Michael Jackson is dead!

epoh

MJ actually died some years back and they put an alien into him ala Men in Black. That's why you've heard no good music from him lately and why he looked so freakish. Or so I'm told.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe some of the comments here! Comments like "I don't care what he got up to in his personal life..."

Sorry, but what absolute K@K!!

Michael Jakson was a monster. A sexual predator.

The only reason he did not see his end of days in jail, is because he had enough money to pay people to either keep quiet, grow amnesia or lie on his behalf.

Children everywhere will be sleeping a little safer tonight and as a parent, so will I.

I can't believe some of the comments here! Comments like "I don't care what he got up to in his personal life..."

Sorry' date=' but what absolute K@K!!

The only reason he did not see his end of days in jail, is because he had enough money to pay people to either keep quiet, grow amnesia or lie on his behalf.

Children everywhere will be sleeping a little safer tonight and as a parent, so will I.
[/quote']

Well said.

It's that alien I tell ya!

Agreed. He made good music but that doesn't make up for his lifestyle. The world is a better place with his music but without his presence.

[/quote']

no , don't , your priest, your neighbour, their teachers might be in line behind MJ. So you should basically lock yourself, and your children away!

And I say the same "I don't care what he got up to in his personal life..."  , he did very well as an artist, not that I'm a fan of his music... but we've grown up with the stuff! No children today will have artists like MJ, Freddy Mercury, Elvis etc.

my best memory is when he came here in the 90's for that conert. he popped out of the stage fllor in a rocket. was pretty darn cool.

an extremely talented individual with a fantastic voice.

No children today will have artists like MJ' date=' Freddy Mercury, Elvis etc.
[/quote']

Thank heavens our children can grow up without a child molester, and queer and a drug addict as role models...

Um, I just switched MTV on,. scratch that...Confused

With all that plastic surgery he had they are now not sure whether to have a funeral or a Tupperware party!

<FONT face="Arial' date=' Helvetica, sans-serif" size=2>With all that plastic surgery he had they are now not sure whether to have a funeral or a Tupperware party![/quote']

so are they gonna bury, cremate or recycle him?

Turns out he wasn?t actually in the hospital for a heart attack, he was found in the children?s ward having a stroke?

And I say the same "I don't care what he got up to in his personal life..."  ' date=' he did very well as an artist, not that I'm a fan of his music... but we've grown up with the stuff! No children today will have artists like MJ, Freddy Mercury, Elvis etc.[/quote']

I wonder if you would have been so quick to dismiss his personal life if you had been one of the children he had preyed on.

Do you also feel that Geoffrey Dahmer should have been given a pass after he killed and ate several young gay men, as after all they were gay and apparently he was quite a good carpenter?

Or perhaps the world was a little tough on Hitler seeing as he was a fantastic public speaker who did a lot to rebuild the spirit of the German people after world war 1?

Don't be an ass. A monster is a monster. Do you really feel we should look the other way, just because he was a talented monster?

[/quote']

no , don't , your priest, your neighbour, their teachers might be in line behind MJ. So you should basically lock yourself, and your children away!

And I say the same "I don't care what he got up to in his personal life..."  , he did very well as an artist, not that I'm a fan of his music... but we've grown up with the stuff! No children today will have artists like MJ, Freddy Mercury, Elvis etc.

Hahahaha have to agree with you there! Just because he was in the limelight it got highlighted a whole lot more! What about all those fckn priests who are supposed to be in touch with God and yet they are way bigger monsters than MJ was accused of being cause yes, he wasn't convicted! They have been abusing kids for decades!! I bet that the Vatican has done way more pay offs and been the source of way more amnesia cases than MJ's court case.

MJ is a legend!!