NCR: Michael Jackson is dead!

epoh

Paid the price of living too high. At least he made it past 27. Roll the dice, pay the price. Never liked the man or the music. RIP.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest colonel

Such a sad loss.. He is definitely one of those entertainers who made a very large impact on the way pop music and stage performances were shaped for the future.. Does he still have the record for the biggest selling album ever for Thriller?? What ever he got up to in his personal life' date=' doesn't really matter to me.. Those antics will eventually be forgotten with time but his legacy for his music will live on..RIP

[/quote']

+1 well said Fugi.

Does he still have the record for the biggest selling album ever for Thriller??

from the associated press obit:

His 1982 album "Thriller" - which included the blockbuster hits "Beat It," "Billie Jean" and "Thriller" - is the best-selling album of all time, with an estimated 50 million copies sold worldwide.

I've got the Thriller LP at home. I don't like his music but for some reason I never got rid of this album.

I've got the Thriller LP at home. I don't like his music but for some reason I never got rid of this album.

I 'lost' my copy of this album. Can I buy yours?

Love him or Hate him, he was the best in his days and will sta the best for a long time to come! RIP MJ!

so your album is 'history'?

Geez HR, very sharp on such a cold cold morning!!!LOL

Geez HR' date=' very sharp on such a cold cold morning!!!LOL
[/quote']

not nearly as sharp as the creators of some of mails and smses i've received about this alreadyWink

"It doesn't matter if your black or white" (Black or white)

Heal the world

couple of cool songs

Oh' date=' I think I've got a Betamax copy of 14 minute "Thriller" music video aswell.[/quote']

on youtube, there's a stop-action recreation of that video using lego characters.

Yah, a tumultious personal life indeed, but certainly the benchmark in his day.

A young man who left us too soon.

Oh' date=' I think I've got a Betamax copy of 14 minute "Thriller" music video aswell.[/quote']

so Mamps, what's the verdict?

Oh' date=' I think I've got a Betamax copy of 14 minute "Thriller" music video aswell.[/quote']so Mamps, what's the verdict?

no, sorry. Will keep it right next to my Rick Astley LP.