Ricc? to return with Ceramica Flaminia

intern

Proof that pro cycling sees nothing wrong with doping (or being caught doping).

Imagine if you had an employee, caught committing fraud. You fire him, he gets convicted of fraud and serves whatever sentence is handed down. It is a major case, so it attracts media attention. The person is widely regarded as a scoundrel.

Would you re-employ such a person? Of would your competitors employ such a person while knowing their past?

Yeah, that's what I thought. Absolutely rucking fidiculous.

Cut him some slack. He was caught and has seen the error of his previous ways. He will never ever do it again.

Cut him some slack. He was caught and has seen the error of his previous ways. He will never ever do it again.

ClapClapClap

RICCO RULES!!

I can't wait to see him back.  He brings a lot of attitude to the sport and is fun to watch.  Plus, if he's stupid enough to get caught again he's gone for good.  I say bring on the clown!

a pro cyclist who dopes? its not like he's the only one.

bring him back... i love the personality...

Only a few weeks ago there where lots of people on the hub filling up pages against doping, saying how bad it is and that they suck etc... now it is "OK"

I fail to see the logic...

Only a few weeks ago there where lots of people on the hub filling up pages against doping' date=' saying how bad it is and that they suck etc... now it is "OK"

I fail to see the logic...[/quote']

Come on now, we have all used a little bit of "something" to ride better... I myself like a good breakfast, another might favour a shot of EPO... tomato tomatoe, potato patatoe.

I just want to see the best guy win at the top of L'aple Duez (sic), I don't really care if he feints or get a heart attack or stroke or seizure. I want to see the best man win on top of that mountain no matter what he has to endure, either before, during or after the actual race. I need to see the confusion on the losers' faces as they suffer and wonder what kind of edge the winner has.  

Guest colonel

WOOOHOOOO!!! GO RICCO GO RICCO!!!

Best news Ive heard all day!!!!

Its ok if you get caught and then admit you CHEATED...

Yah.. This planet / hub is full of hypocrits.

Angry

Colonel, even more so on your birthday! Happy happy!

SwissVan, for me it is just a show, it is not real. Almost like 7de Laan. Everyone is screwing everyone else over, and the powers-that-be protects their favorites. I realised this many many years ago when I was into body-building. And pro cycling is not that different. That is why I sit back and enjoy the show. It is entertainment. Why do I cycle you may ask? Simply to keep the asthma at bay.

Hey, uh, just thought of something. What's the bet that Ricco puts the CERA into Ceramica Flaminia???

Hi, not involved in cycling anymore, but will he be allowed to comptete at the tour this year given his history?

if so, then why did the tour not allow other convicted dopers back

lack of consistency perhaps? or other politics

Hi' date=' not involved in cycling anymore, but will he be allowed to comptete at the tour this year given his history?if so, then why did the tour not allow other convicted dopers backlack of consistency perhaps? or other politics

[/quote']

who says he's going to the tour?

david millar has ridden a coupla tours now.