what utter crap!

Tumbleweed

Have to agree Utter Crap - delete

What a waist of my time.

Lance have done something what none of you could achieve - any of you ever done the tour?  No I did not think so. 

So rather focus on you own mediocre weekend attempts to cycle.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am no expert in the tactics of cycling. I do however understand sponsorship and who pays the bills.

What baffles me in all of this is that there is no doubt AC is the strongest by far and will' date=' baring an accident or mechanical in the last three stages, win this Tour. And this has been pretty obvious from stage 15 up to Verbier.

Then surely from a team/ sponsors/ Managers/ team members point of view it only makes sense for the team to look at securing 2nd and 3rd place in the GC, which was certainly on the cards.

I can only conclude that if there is a non team player in Astana, it must be AC who with his attack which left Kloden out of contention for a podium in Paris, showed us he is only interested in his victory and nothing else.

If I had 4 million Euro I would certainly think twice before signing Mr. Contador onto my team.

Just my 2c worth.

[/quote']

interesting perspective

agreed Thumbs%20Up

The moment I see LeMond open his mouth I'm running for the bathroom Dead he only appears during TdF time with his verbal diahoerrea, and usually he can't say anything positive about anybody winning the Tour after 1989.....that dude must get with it !!

Like Dave Zabriskie said on Twitter:  "we are all pawns in this game".....

What a waist of my time.

Lance have done something what none of you could achieve - any of you ever done the tour?  No I did not think so. 

Well said Joker - Don't you find it amazing that there are so many so-called experts that comment and slate others but have been nowhere and done nothing!

These are people with inferiority complexes who try and make their pitiful lives more meaningful by trying to ridicule those who are more successful than them-

Dont attack them - just feel sorry for them! 

Attacking them does nothing for their fragile egos

I find this thread, and Pro Cycling for that matter quite amusing. I 've long ago stopped looking for a role model/hero in the cycling world because i just cant trust a single one of them. 

I still enjoy following it but i now take it for what it is, the greatest freak show on earth. Ok, maybe pro bodybuilding is more of a freak show, but at least they are open and honest about their drug use.

I am no expert in the tactics of cycling. I do however understand sponsorship and who pays the bills.<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

What baffles me in all of this is that there is no doubt AC is the strongest by far and will' date=' baring an accident or mechanical in the last three stages, win this Tour. And this has been pretty obvious from stage 15 up to Verbier.

Then surely from a team/ sponsors/ Managers/ team members point of view it only makes sense for the team to look at securing 2nd and 3rd place in the GC, which was certainly on the cards.

I can only conclude that if there is a non team player in Astana, it must be AC who with his attack which left Kloden out of contention for a podium in <?: prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />Paris, showed us he is only interested in his victory and nothing else.

If I had 4 million Euro I would certainly think twice before signing Mr. Contador onto my team.

Just my 2c worth.

[/quote']

ok, imagine this?you're signed by johan bruyneel cos he tell you he sees the same drive in you as he does in lance. you work your ass off. you become the man who has won all three grand tours in the shortest time. you are looking forward to reclaiming the title you were denied defending because of someone else getting caught for doping. then, all of a sudden you're told that you are no longer #1 on your team.

What a waist of my time.

Well said Joker - Don't you find it amazing that there are so many so-called experts that comment and slate others but have been nowhere and done nothing!

These are people with inferiority complexes who try and make their pitiful lives more meaningful by trying to ridicule those who are more successful than them-

so if you haven't sat in the cockpit of an f1 car, you can't say lewis is crap? the only pathetic thing here, is that neither can actually argue against the initial post.  

so if you haven't sat in the cockpit of an f1 car' date=' you can't say lewis is crap?

[/quote']

Shocked  You mean he isn't?

The magic number 21 says otherwise HR

pfffft?armstrong and bruyneel are on record as saying otherwise.

so if you haven't sat in the cockpit of an f1 car' date=' you can't say lewis is crap?
[/quote']

Shocked  You mean he isn't?

LOLi didn't say that!

What a waist of my time.

so if you haven't sat in the cockpit of an f1 car' date=' you can't say lewis is crap? the only pathetic thing here, is that neither can actually argue against the initial post.  
[/quote']

Ag shame - did I dent your little ego!

The magic number 21 says otherwise HR

pfffft?armstrong and bruyneel are on record as saying otherwise.

And gave AC no 22?

What a waist of my time.

so if you haven't sat in the cockpit of an f1 car' date=' you can't say lewis is crap? the only pathetic thing here, is that neither can actually argue against the initial post.  
[/quote']

Ag shame - did I dent your little ego!

Wow, you seam to be taking this rather personally, thats a sure sign of someone with serious ego issues.