Durbanville Area Roadies

dommisse

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Crack that is cool.

Guys, if you want to be put onto the mailing list that we have for our DC rides please pm me your contact details.

Awesome

Jaime Pombo's riding group departs from the Durbanville Mug and bean (not the one at T'Valley), the one in D'Ville (opposite the police station), not sure the time but I think they leave 7h30 ???

jaime is a hubber, so pm him

And so guys? did you get together to ride?

Still waiting for a phone call. Rode 4hrs on the MTB yesterday and did another 55km on the mtb today.

Guys we wil meet at the Graanendal pick and Pay parking lot (just up from the Durmonte robots on wellington rd) this saturday (15th) at 7:45 for 8:00 and perhaps go to stellenbosch and then franshoek and then paarl and back to dbnville, who will join us?

I have absolutely no idea, i can check with the others, we might change our minds though and do something different, it just depends on how everybody is feeling on the morning. We average 25 to 28 on our rides. 

Ok so we rode 90 odd k's last saturday (durbanville past fisantekraal and on to stellenbosch, up helshoogte, on to klapmuts and back to durbanville) and it was a really good ride, i enjoyed it, this saturday is not looking too good, two guys already pulled out and the weather i probably not going to be playing the game with us, so for now saturday is on hold.

This weekend the plan is to meet at 06:30 at the graanendal pnp parking on saturday the 29th and go from there to wellington and up baineskloof and then back again. All welcome to join us.

• 1 month later...

Yesterday we joined up with the High street crew and this is the route we did

http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj310/udx-bmx/saturdayride26092009.jpg

I saw an enormous pack comming back from the silos this morning going towards paarl, they must have left at 7am sharp. Ive never seen so many roadies at one time on klippies.

Ja we were a large group this morning, we went to wellington and up baines kloof and back, 120-130k's

Heres the route, not all that impressive because we went out and came back on the same route:

http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj310/udx-bmx/03102009.jpg