Retro Bicycle Thread

Delgado

Hi guys and girls. My names Kamaal. I'm new to hub forums only used it before to find parts for bicycles that I've been building but decided to share some photos with some like minded people. Hope you like what i have to share.:)

Nice Kamaal, so when are you arranging for a group photo with all the Cape Town retro bikes. Apart from your stunning bikes it looks like you have the best locations and camera as well :)

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice Kamaal, so when are you arranging for a group photo with all the Cape Town retro bikes. Apart from your stunning bikes it looks like you have the best locations and camera as well :)

Anytime bud. lets see how many guys we can get together? you wanna arrange?

I'll join!

Hi guys and girls. My names Kamaal. I'm new to hub forums only used it before to find parts for bicycles that I've been building but decided to share some photos with some like minded people. Hope you like what i have to share. :)

Now I know where my Daccordi went!!!!!!!

Some more detailed pics of the Pinarello. Kudos to Kamaalo for the picture-taking!

Nice bikes guys. 

Same as upcountry, form a retro bike club and then let's meet somewhere neutral and share!

So I had a productive afternoon listening to Mix FX and having one or two cold draughts.

Daccordi track bike estimated from late 80's?

My first build not using Italian (or European) parts on an Italian frame.

Apart from NOS Miche Primato BB the remaining parts are:

Drive chain: Suntour Superbe crank  50T chainring (jazzed up old crank bolts which were a mishmash of makers)

KMC chain

Durace 16t sprocket

Suntour Superbe pista pedals with NOS Christophe toeclips and old Le Tour straps

Wheelset: DuraAce 7400 hubs on Wolber aero rims with new Vittoria SC Rallye tubbies

Shimano 600 seat post with Vetta saddle (Sugino seat pin)

Levin Tange headset

Ditto Craft stem with 3ttt bars (don't have any pista bars, sorry!) with San Marco bar tape

post-44986-0-73287100-1439053035_thumb.jpg

post-44986-0-12565000-1439053188_thumb.jpg

post-44986-0-83513100-1439053270_thumb.jpg

post-44986-0-06202300-1439053286_thumb.jpg

So I had a productive afternoon listening to Mix FX and having one or two cold draughts.

Daccordi track bike estimated from late 80's?

My first build not using Italian (or European) parts on an Italian frame.

Apart from NOS Miche Primato BB the remaining parts are:

Drive chain: Suntour Superbe crank  50T chainring (jazzed up old crank bolts which were a mishmash of makers)

KMC chain

Durace 16t sprocket

Suntour Superbe pista pedals with NOS Christophe toeclips and old Le Tour straps

Wheelset: DuraAce 7400 hubs on Wolber aero rims with new Vittoria SC Rallye tubbies

Shimano 600 seat post with Vetta saddle (Sugino seat pin)

Levin Tange headset

Ditto Craft stem with 3ttt bars (don't have any pista bars, sorry!) with San Marco bar tape

Favorite crank!