Retro Bicycle Thread

Delgado

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Warren, we look forward to seeing you and the bike at the next retro ride at the Cradle. Send EvanB a PM with your mobile number to make sure you get an invite.

Great morning out with lots of time to chat and admire each others bikes after the ride over breakfast.

When is this?

Sorry to keep posting but I took a better pic of the Somec

Awesome. Why not just have someone clean it up and give it a clear coat of laquer. Preserve the paint as is. Another alternative is having an airbrush artist do touch ups.

DSC_0196.jpg

When is this?

EvanB normally arranges the date and time. Will chat to him and we will post details on this thread.

Great fun to admire bikes and get to know faces behind hub names!

EvanB normally arranges the date and time. Will chat to him and we will post details on this thread.

Great fun to admire bikes and get to know faces behind hub names!

We will be arranging another ride soon and will post on this thread and send a whatsapp to the retro group which is growing all the time

http://i.imgur.com/mCbNU8p.png

OMW... what is that? A Quadrant? Where? What? How? More pics please......????

We will be arranging another ride soon and will post on this thread and send a whatsapp to the retro group which is growing all the time

How big is the retro group???

Maybe it's time to start organising a weekend, say in Britstown, De Aar or somewhere similar, equal distance from almost everywhere (little bit more to Durbs).

Try to get retro's from around the country, for a weekend of fun, riding etc.

Karoo quite flat, which makes it easy for me!

Hi guys and girls. My names Kamaal. I'm new to hub forums only used it before to find parts for bicycles that I've been building but decided to share some photos with some like minded people. Hope you like what i have to share.:)

post-66957-0-12680900-1438815795_thumb.jpg

post-66957-0-26573400-1438815814_thumb.jpg

post-66957-0-30639700-1438815833_thumb.jpg

Lovely pictures Kamaal and Warren! The brown leather works so well with the black frame. Well done Kamaal.

Agreed! Absolutely stunning....