Retro Bicycle Thread

Delgado

TO ALL IN CPT

"Hi all, please join us this Saturday, 5th September from 10am to 2pm, @ Re-Play Cycles & Sport Parklands for a "Show & Tell" of old school retro bikes & single speed bikes. Bring yours along & let's all compare notes & have a good old chat!

We will also announce our first coffee ride of our "Classic Steel Riders" club being held on Saturday morning 12th September.

Cheers Glen"

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

TO ALL IN CPT

"Hi all, please join us this Saturday, 5th September from 10am to 2pm, @ Re-Play Cycles & Sport Parklands for a "Show & Tell" of old school retro bikes & single speed bikes. Bring yours along & let's all compare notes & have a good old chat!

We will also announce our first coffee ride of our "Classic Steel Riders" club being held on Saturday morning 12th September.

Cheers Glen"

I am there.

Just finished building my Daccordi. A few things still need seeing to, mainly, the steering adapter of the Alter, seems to be 'bottoming out' before it pulls the wedge high enough. Otherwise, here she is!

But where are your brakes?????

TO ALL IN CPT

Cheers Glen"

I'm in CA for meetings on Thursday and Friday, so I'm going to try to make this.

Hope to meet some of the HUB people behind the nom de guerrs

TO ALL IN CPT

Cheers Glen"

I'll be there. :thumbup:

Edit: I trust Classic Titanium will be welcomed by the Classic Steel Riders  :)

Edited by DJR

see you guys on sat...anyone bringing a garage full of parts they wanna get rid of?

Edited by kamaalo

LOL, and then you got #4001

I didn't realize that my previous entry was already 4000, the thread count in the sidebar before my last entry was 3999. Either way we reached 4000 :clap:

post-1614-0-47400000-1441284661_thumb.jpg

I have this Bianchi not sure of the model to sell. I finished the build with an old Suntour groupset excluding wheels and BB. Anybody that can give me an estimate on the value. Frame was cleaned of all old paint and whole frame was I think nickel plated. Then resprayed, decals added and clearcoated. Will post some pictures of current status later.

post-1614-0-80533900-1441284734_thumb.jpg

post-1614-0-79017800-1441284815_thumb.jpg

post-1614-0-65880300-1441284853_thumb.jpg

post-1614-0-28554500-1441284895_thumb.jpg

attachicon.gifIMG_2054.JPG

I have this Bianchi not sure of the model to sell. I finished the build with an old Suntour groupset excluding wheels and BB. Anybody that can give me an estimate on the value. Frame was cleaned of all old paint and whole frame was I think nickel plated. Then resprayed, decals added and clearcoated. Will post some pictures of current status later.

price? ill be interested