Brace yourselfs

Overlord

Again SS did not disappoint !! Presenters just knocked me of my chair and the content was fairly decent . Can't wait for next weeks coverage of the BMX racing . Now anybody wanna sponsor me with a BMX so I can go and race the old ballies ?

Guest Big H

BMX sux..... if only the bikes were made of Carbon Fibre, had disks and was full suspension!!!!!!!!

Thanks guys, I have just been browsing the Hub and thought this Supersport related thread was safe, but now I once more look like the local perv in the departure lounge, browsing pages with semi nekid chicks!!

Oh, and thanks Graeme for wiping the smile off KP's face!  Go on, have a drink, you deserve it!!!

Oom H you got it wrong , Electrolux sucks !!! It's way more exciting looking at BMX racing than some Boone laaitie sucking a wheel for 200+ km !!

Guest Big H

One of the guys in the presidential election here is General Electrix!!!!!!

Can somebody please tell that Richard bloke that if he wants to talk to the MTB'ers then at least wear a helmet that looks the part !!! I got so upset last night when I saw him parading around in his peakless helmet that I had to get up and get another beer !

The same bloke that decided we will use full finger cloves , not wear booties , not walk around a mud puddle , not litter , talk funny , drink lots of beer etc .

LOLDamn...Then I'm no mtbiker...I ride peakless..dont use gloves..wear socks over my shoes and only drink beer on weekends.Unhappy But I like the mud..maybe because I got someone to clean my bike..Big%20smile

The same bloke that decided we will use full finger cloves ' date=' not wear booties , not walk around a mud puddle , not litter , talk funny , drink lots of beer etc . [/quote']

Hey, I wear full finger gloves, don't wear booties, don't walk around mud puddles (you saw me do that), don't litter, maybe talk funny and don't drink lots of beer, but I don't wear a peak.

Hey' date=' I wear full finger gloves, don't wear booties, don't walk around mud puddles (you saw me do that), don't litter, maybe talk funny and don't drink lots of beer, but I don't wear a peak.

[/quote']

Big%20smile

Then you are only a 75 % MTB'er

Got to go the whole hog !!

LOL

Mampara then you would also have noticed that I don't cycle to close to you , just incase somebody sees me riding next to you !!! But hell man you use to be a roadie and only time will heal all the scars you got from being a roadie in your past life . DOn't worry you will get there in good time .

Mud Dee you definitly lost the plot !! You actually let somebody else wash your bike ? No ways man it is sic !

From riding too close to low hanging branches too often (not recommended) ... my peak has broken clean off - so my MTB "peak" helmet is now without a peak ...

From having freezing toes and no feeling in my feet after having to "navigate" through freezing water puddles in winter (Babbas Lodge/Sabie Shenanigan) ... eish ... I have to admit I'm getting myself some booties for winter!

Even got myself some armwarmers for Epic ... felt akward but was pretty helpful.

Are these excuses good enough?

... probably lets a bike shop service the bike as well ... now thats taking trust to a new level

From riding too close to low hanging branches too often (not recommended) ... my peak has broken clean off - so my MTB "peak" helmet is now without a peak ...

From having freezing toes and no feeling in my feet after having to "navigate" through freezing water puddles in winter (Babbas Lodge/Sabie Shenanigan) ... eish ... I have to admit I'm getting myself some booties for winter!

Even got myself some armwarmers for Epic ... felt akward but was pretty helpful.

Are these excuses good enough?

Knowing that you don't have any pretensions of being a Roadie, your excuses pass muster. Big%20smile

NOOOOOOO !!!! Ok the first one is good as long as you still got pieces from your peak hanging of the side of your helmet . Arm warmers (as long as they are black) But that's it . Booties never !