NCR: IRB Citation Commitee

Zula

Pathetic that that Git Giteau gets a free pass. The boks have always recieved harsh treatment for any incident. They should at least have held a hearing, to deem that the incident didnt even warrant a second look is bollocks.

Pathetic that that Git Giteau gets a free pass. The boks have always recieved harsh treatment for any incident. They should at least have held a hearing' date=' to deem that the incident didnt even warrant a second look is bollocks.[/quote']

That is exactly the turn of events as it has always been with the boks.  The commitee by doing this is giving us such a big 1 up and not even afraid to show what their intensions with us are and how big a rats ass they give about right and wrong where we are involved

Ok, I haven't read everything! Here's my view. I played rugby for a very long time and never had to and never did play anybody not carrying the ball. In my opinion, the Boks should play the ball and not the man! You will see a score in our favor you will not believe. I used to tackle the ball carriers so hard they would throw the ball away when they saw me coming! My 2c worth.Schwynn2009-08-11 00:56:04

Ok' date=' I haven't read everything! Here's my view. I played rugby for a very long time and never had to and never did play anybody not carrying the ball. [/quote']

Then you're clearly doing it wrong.

I can still take losing to the All Blacks - they have class - but the Aussies brings out the very worst in me, and nothing but their complete annihilation will satisfy me

Ok' date=' I haven't read everything! Here's my view. I played rugby for a very long time and never had to and never did play anybody not carrying the ball. [/quote']

Then you're clearly doing it wrong.

I can still take losing to the All Blacks - they have class - but the Aussies brings out the very worst in me, and nothing but their complete annihilation will satisfy me

Aah! Napalm in the morning.

I support the Boks and WHOEVER is playing the Aussies!!

Double standards really irritate the heck out of me.

I agree with Noche.

Overall we won which was great but it was not the best rugby. Three yellows from the same side in a game just tarnishes the game. And they knew that what they did was wrong but they still did it.
Personally I think that Schalk is passed his useful date and just gives away for more unnecesary penalties. The Aussies did outscore us in terms of tries and it was only the many penalties which made us win! If Schalk had been there then we would've had many more penalties against us.