Pantani

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How does this work "sling you mud" ?

Like this:

You, Big Mamma, are a dumb@ss. Most of the regular users of this forum think you are a troll. Go away.

How does this work "sling you mud" ?

I'm not a female cyclist and I dont weigh 55kg's..leave me alone!!Shocked

This was a diversion, it's not supposed to entertain anyone... So, can it remain that way... I'm far too intelligent, arrogant and proud to be drawn into such puerile shenanigans... Embarrassed

WOULD YOU LIKE TO SLING YOU MUD SOME MORE

Perhaps... but only once you you learn where your caps lock button is, and what it is for...

Guest Big H
BIG MAMMA AS JY DIE "REPLY" KNOPPIE BO DRUK KAN JY NOG GROTER LETTERS TIK!!!!!!

Hmmmm.... aaaaarrrhhhh... yawn... Ermm I wonder, is this what it has come to? It's like waiting for the peasants to return from the fields... Unhappy

I find the debate far more engaging when I resort to posting smut and immorality... Confused

MORE SMUT! MORE SMUT! MORE SMUT! MORE SMUT! MORE SMUT! MORE SMUT! MORE SMUT! MORE SMUT! MORE SMUT! MORE SMUT! MORE SMUT! MORE SMUT! MORE SMUT! MORE SMUT! MORE SMUT! MORE SMUT! MORE SMUT! MORE SMUT! MORE SMUT! MORE SMUT! MORE SMUT! MORE SMUT! MORE SMUT! MORE SMUT! MORE SMUT! MORE SMUT! MORE SMUT! MORE SMUT! MORE SMUT! MORE SMUT! MORE SMUT! MORE SMUT! MORE SMUT! MORE SMUT! MORE SMUT! MORE SMUT!  

I find the debate far more engaging when I resort to posting smut and immorality... Confused

MORE SMUT! MORE SMUT! MORE SMUT! MORE SMUT! MORE SMUT! MORE SMUT! MORE SMUT! MORE SMUT! MORE SMUT! MORE SMUT! MORE SMUT! MORE SMUT! MORE SMUT! MORE SMUT! MORE SMUT! MORE SMUT! MORE SMUT! MORE SMUT! MORE SMUT! MORE SMUT! MORE SMUT! MORE SMUT! MORE SMUT! MORE SMUT! MORE SMUT! MORE SMUT! MORE SMUT! MORE SMUT! MORE SMUT! MORE SMUT! MORE SMUT! MORE SMUT! MORE SMUT! MORE SMUT! MORE SMUT! MORE SMUT!  

All in good time, all in good time. Not too long before we slobber and drool over our screens chanting "Thank God it's Friday!" Oh how irreverent, an act of complete sacrilege, my mother would not approve... Cry