REMOTE PLACES ON A BICYCLE

WorcesterWheelers

Post your interesting photos here.

Searhing the net for info on a planned trip to Lesotho and came accross this stunning picture of a cyclist after getting to the top of Sani pass.

20090818_142733_Sani_pass_small.jpg

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not  far from there is the highest point in Southern Africa Black Mountain 3400m, a beautiful drive in a 4x4.

Now that would be a demon ride, Sani Pass and then to the top of Black  Mountain and back to Sani.

Beautiful up there.

MTBing in Transkei: river crossing just upstream of one of the reported 7 waterfalls dropping into the sea.

20090820_031447_MTB_temp.jpg

20090822_055813_P3200098.JPG

Matabeng Pass in Lesotho, near Sehlabathebe National Park.

Our dog, Gangile, followed us up on the bikes. Awesome descent down to Bob Philips campsite.

Long drive back to Sani...

ireland%20castle

ireland. heard about the castle in a youth hostel and searched forever to find it.

I heard a rumour a few years ago of a guy who got involved in a argument about climbing Everest. So much so that he climbed on his MTB rode across 1 or 2 countries up to base camp, climbed Everest unaided and without oxygen and rode back home just to prove his point. slowtwitch2009-08-25 05:21:10