2010 Argus Cycle Tour & Giro del Capo

Drinks@Brawn

Giro del Capo Saved by Pick n Pay!!!

Will you be riding the Argus 2010?

Boys Drive will be used again as main road will still be under construction.

Chappies will be openned specially for the cycle tour.
cytomax2009-12-23 16:08:50

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest colonel

Im glad its going over Boyes it makes the bunch smaller by the end of it and doesnt have so many passengers

Yes, I enjoyed going over boys drive, stopping in the middle of the peleton to fix my DR. My ears are still ringing and my backside is still hurting trying to get cycling shoes out of it. smiley18.gif Oh yes, and where we had to go slow, sorry to the people that got heart attacks when I flew past. Somebody must have tampered with my brakes, there were none!!! smiley3.gif

Boys Drive is not a problem but its very unlikely that it will be used as they almost done with the re-construction of the main road.

Boys Drive is not a problem but its very unlikely that it will be used as they almost done with the re-construction of the main road.

Not even close !

Im glad its going over Boyes it makes the bunch smaller by the end of it and doesnt have so many passengers

Colonel what bunch were you in that it got smaller over Boyes???

Colonel what bunch were you in that it got smaller over Boyes???

There was still a bunch together at Boyes Drive? I seemed to loose mine just after the start when they all fell over Big%20smile.

Yupp, almost done with the 1st section, got two more 2 go!

Roadworks @ Hospital Bend and Koeberg interchange will be done before world cup. I dont understand what's taking so long down in Kalk Bay.

And lets not even start talking about Chappies. Angry

I really enjoyed Boyes Drive, although it would have been a lot better if we weren't going into a strong wind.  Also lost my brakes on the last downhill ;-)  I'm a mtbiker, I just could resist.  Its straight and fairly flat all the way from hospital bend to boys so the change is nice.  Makes it a little harder but more fun.