Will he ride the DTF 2007?

zipp303

Basso at the Italian Olympic Committe (CONI) hearing yesterday.

20070503_065251_GDP05_ITALY-BAS.jpg

Calm, serene was the words to describe him

dope the france 

Epoh my brother, you cracked the DTF code. I thought someone would notice.   Congrats

"Adjourned to a future date"

I believe the young man is without a team, so his riding of the TDF,FDT DFT or any other combo is purely academic isn't it?

The outcome was.......................................................adjourned until further notice,  before the Giro de Italia  

The "young man" is finished I believe.So too are all his doped out cronies.

They are being hung out to dry.

The timing of all of this is ominous and does not bode well for the Giro or the TDF.There are those out there with there own agendas who dont give a sh*te for the Giro or the Tour.

Guest colonel

98% of them dope and the ones that dont arent winning so they need to get a grip and let the racing carry on.

Now he can finally bring out a book and make money THAT way.

Any names for the book??

How to ride alongside Lance?  Big%20smile

The "young man" is finished I believe.So too are all his doped out cronies.

They are being hung out to dry.

The timing of all of this is ominous and does not bode well for the Giro or the TDF.There are those out there with there own agendas who dont give a sh*te for the Giro or the Tour.

Yup, I have to agree on Bassos career.Its over.!!

I dont believe there are agendas, these things take time and everybody plays the delay game, its unfortunate about the upcoming Giro, but I think it will make some other "possible" dope head think twice before he signs on.

I also have to agree with the other comment, personally I wont miss Basso either.! 

The sport of cycling and the big Tours are simply way bigger than any doping crisis or any individual - you just need to go ride in Belgium, Holland & France to see this. Some sponsors may get cold feet from being associated with drugs (and understandably so) but there are many others waiting (in Europe) to lap up the exposure & TV coverage they can get from sponsoring cycling teams in the big races.

As for me ... I couldn't care less if the dopers didn't race. Look how exciting it was last year without the big names. I'll still be in France every July to join the biggest sporting circus on earth!!!

Vive Le Tour!!!