SPECIALIZED WINS CONSTUCTERS TITLE

jayz

Jayz pm adminand ask him to change your name to MR SPECIALIZEDmust be in caps.

GOOD MORNING MATCH STIX. I THOUGHT YOU WOULD NEVER awaken. HOWS THE MOREWOOD GOING. WON ANYTHING YET   smiley2.gif smiley2.gif smiley36.gif

Takes a while. to get up. .

My liitle book next to my bed tells me I am a WInner.

so I am always winning.

How about you. .  are you world champ yet?

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jayz pm adminand ask him to change your name to MR SPECIALIZEDmust be in caps.

GOOD MORNING MATCH STIX. I THOUGHT YOU WOULD NEVER awaken. HOWS THE MOREWOOD GOING. WON ANYTHING YET   smiley2.gif smiley2.gif smiley36.gif

Dude, DO you TAlk LIKE YOu tyPE?

are you world champ yet? smiley5.gif smiley36.gif

MY wife sais that every night smiley2.gif smiley2.gif smiley2.gif smiley36.gif

she's just sparing your feelings.

jayz must've had a good nights sleep, full of beans I see.

My Specialized's are by far the most comfortable MTB shoes I have ever owned....seems a great pity the fricking soles are starting to fall off!!!

Jayz, a blow up doll is not a wife. I guess the counselling is not helping...

They warned me in the lab that this is a flaw in the clones we designed..

FRAK!! back to the test tube

No NO? he is coming first every night

smiley4.gif smiley4.gif GREAT ONE ITS better than beating the HAND into first place.(I'M A WINNER) smiley2.gif smiley36.gif smiley36.gif

a blow up doll is not a wife. I guess the counselling is not helping...They warned me in the lab..FRAK!!   smiley19.gif smiley19.gif ASK for a refund. GUESS your lefty is working overtime(NUDGE NUDGE WINK WINK!) smiley36.gif smiley36.gif smiley2.gif

Good morning hubbers,

I'm not sure where to post this, because there is not the appropriate Tutorial in the Forum section. Please can one of you show me how to quote correctly from someone else's post. I'm having some difficulty this morning.

Thank you

Well done Specialized !!!

And Jayz, please stop with the all caps, it makes reading your post difficult.

Good morning hubbers' date='

I'm not sure where to post this, because there is not the appropriate Tutorial in the Forum section. Please can one of you show me how to quote correctly from someone else's post. I'm having some difficulty this morning.

Thank you
[/quote']

1. Click the quote button on the top RH side of the post you want to quote.

2. In the new window that appears type your reply below / above the quoted portion (The portion between the 2
).

3. Click the post reply button

In most racing where you have a machine such as MTB,FORMULA1,MOTO GP you have the riders who ride for the individual title and then you have the manufacturers such as SCOTT etc. EACH get points for finishing, whoever gets most points wins,which ever manufacturer gets most points wins. THIS was applied to all the WORLD CUP disciplines namely XC,DOWN HILL and 4x and the rest is history. ACROSS all different types of riding a MTB SPECIALIZED got the best top finishes so got most points. IT is good to know because sometimes manufacturers concentrate on say xc and not 4x and when you buy a bike say a 4x one from that brand its not great.BUT also the spez road bikes really did well with 2nd place in TDF, world t/trial champion and world road race champion and yes the riders have a lot to do with it but they need good bikes to beat the other good riders to.    smiley1.gif jayz2009-10-08 04:11:12