Percy Mont moers his wife ????

limosine

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe Percy got so cross about not being able to get an appointment with the hairdresser, and his wife wouldn't give up her appointment for him

the rugby players seem to be rather agressive and this after their careers are done...Jame Small beat the crap out of Christina Storm a few times until she got gatvol and packed her things....

ja' date=' i mentioned james small a coupla pages back...that dude was pretty aggressive off the field even when he was still playing. bullet had his share of trouble too. don't think some former footie players are much better. maybe it all goes to their heads? you are adored by so many, then you go home, and this person who loves you dares to criticise you...how insolent! the sunday papers are gonna make for interesting reading.[/quote']

Bullet....what a beaut!!!  At least he has a sense of humour.....had much pleasure wathing Christian Stewart climb into James many years ago...

hey' date=' how's the little one doing?[/quote'] Funny you should mention that, just wanted to bragg about my breakfast this morning af 04:30.  Some milkshake, I must've shaken him one too many and got some milk for my efforts LOL   He is doing fantasticly.  Went for the first 6 weeks visits yesterday and they are impressed, but he had the first set of imunisations this morning, 3 injections in the upper legs Cry.   Otherwise he has grown 7 cm from birth, 3 cm the last two weeks, daddy's boy Big%20smile

20091009_071253_DSC00001.jpg

the rugby players seem to be rather agressive and this after their careers are done...Jame Small beat the crap out of Christina Storm a few times until she got gatvol and packed her things....
ja' date=' i mentioned james small a coupla pages back...that dude was pretty aggressive off the field even when he was still playing. bullet had his share of trouble too. don't think some former footie players are much better. maybe it all goes to their heads? you are adored by so many, then you go home, and this person who loves you dares to criticise you...how insolent! the sunday papers are gonna make for interesting reading.[/quote']

?

Bullet....what a beaut!!!? At least he has a sense of humour.....had much pleasure wathing Christian Stewart climb into James many years ago...

i remember that. i remember when mansfield did that takeoff of bullet singing the national anthem! smiley36.gif

hey' date=' how's the little one doing?[/quote'] Funny you should mention that, just wanted to bragg about my breakfast this morning af 04:30.? Some milkshake, I must've shaken him one too many and got some milk for my efforts LOL?? He is doing fantasticly.? Went for the first 6 weeks visits yesterday and they are impressed, but he had the first set of imunisations this morning, 3 injections in the upper legs Cry.?? Otherwise he has grown 7 cm from birth, 3 cm the last two weeks, daddy's boy Big%20smile20091009_071253_DSC00001.jpg

aaaaaaaaaaaaah, beaut boy! what's he seen that's so frightening? you better not say the missus smiley36.gif

aaaaaaaaaaaaah' date=' beaut boy! what's he seen that's so frightening? you better not say the missus smiley36.gif [/quote'] Nope, I have control over my woman, she is the one caring for him  LOL  It's his favourite "big eye" pose.  He likes giving them after the feedings in the midnight hours Ouch

Jackes17542009-10-09 07:24:02

aaaaaaaaaaaaah' date=' beaut boy! what's he seen that's so frightening? you better not say the missus smiley36.gif [/quote'] Nope, I have control over my woman, she is the one caring for him? LOL

smiley36.gif smiley36.gif smiley36.gif

women have that way of letting you think you're in control, but you ain't...ag, women, i wish they ruled the world... smiley9.gif

and didn't Joost wanted to shoot his whole family and inlaws the other day after a big fight with Amor Ouch

and didn't Joost wanted to shoot his whole family and inlaws the other day after a big fight with Amor Ouch

Yeah, he pointed a gun to his head, and told the rest of the family they're next :D

?

?

?
Yeah' date=' he pointed a gun to his head, and told the rest of the family they're next :D[/quote']

ok, that is k@k funny! smiley36.gif smiley36.gif smiley36.gif smiley36.gif

on that note, i gotta get out the pub, head home and feed the woofies...good weekend all! be safe all...love ya... smiley4.gif

Yeah' date=' he pointed a gun to his head, and told the rest of the family they're next :D

[/quote']

In this case I don't think we need to hear his opinion on the matter first before judging, that does sound a whole lot like joost

Maybe a side-effect of steroid abuse.......oh sorry, it's the gym work that changes their physique so.....and it's only cyclists that use "performance enhancing drugs" Smile

I was at party way back in the mid 90's and Small and Strom were also there.

He behaved like a right d88s and ended getting klapped by my buddies sister, who he was trying to get frisky with.

Rugby players get trained to be aggressive. Most of them can'tcontrol themselves.

ok, they settle the differences.

Percy is getting the first hair appointment tommorow morning, Tamsin will take the afternoon session.

BUT... Tamsen will wear her white high heels with blinkers tommorow morning in Cavendish squere, he can use it tommorow night after the Province game at the Smokers Den in Bruma.

Both sign the agreement and the lawyers is very happy that a settlement was reached so quickly without effecting the kids and nearby family.

yeah well. She withdrew the charges. Definitely one way to air your dirty laundry. He shouldn't have done that, she shouldnt have done that either. both f'd up. besides, she can always rub some dove on those handmarks..

Capricorn2009-10-09 08:10:18

ok, they settle the differences.

Percy is getting the first hair appointment tommorow morning, Tamsin will take the afternoon session.

BUT... Tamsen will wear her white high heels with blinkers tommorow morning in Cavendish squere, he can use it tommorow night after the Province game at the Smokers Den in Bruma.

Both sign the agreement and the lawyers is very happy that a settlement was reached so quickly without effecting the kids and nearby family.

....and Joost denied any involvement in the matter!!Smile