Giro Highlights commentary

pererace70

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Souns like some of you actually understood what Paddy Agnew was saying. I couldn't hear a damn word !
All he seemed to do was repeat the riders names over and over; "Petacchi now and it's Petachi' date=' Petacchi and then Bettini, Bettini..."

But Perarace I couldn't agree with you more .... this new guy sounds like he's just stepped off a space ship from Mars and has never seen a bicycle before.

He's asks the dumbest questions like "how much time do you lose when you fall in a crash ?"
[/quote']

Maybe he is related to Arnie?

Rai has excellant coverage - I just PVR channel 93 from around 2pm and then search around for the race,- their times are also a bit suspect.

Even if you cant understand Italian, the commentators enthusiasm is contagious and you sort of know instinctively what he is on about.

Plus of course they always have these little inserts of the spectaculor Italian countryside and the gorgeous Italian woman.Big%20smile

.........how could one not chuckle yesterday when the cameraman showed one of the podium girls doing a little dance for the camera and the commentators cheering her on and chuckling in the backround.LOL

..........you just gotta love em.!

........Plus of course they always have these little inserts of the spectaculor Italian countryside and the gorgeous Italian woman.Big%20smile

Plus the gorgeous Italian bicycles!!! Like the steed Pettachi rides!!!!

Mountaintop finish today,wednesday,and live on channel 93 from just after 4 till just after 6!!Thumbs%20Up