SA Sport is a Disgrace

Sunblock

Really?  Do Graeme and Lance not get along?

I like Lance, but heard he's a difficult oke, but then with his talent perhaps he has a right to be (so too Lance Armstrong).

After his performance in the previous world cup, it's a scandal Lance wasn't in this one.  But then you can't expect one player to save a team.  And what about Morne van Wyk?  Why was he left out?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Really?  Do Graeme and Lance not get along?

I like Lance' date=' but heard he's a difficult oke, but then with his talent perhaps he has a right to be (so too Lance Armstrong).

After his performance in the previous world cup, it's a scandal Lance wasn't in this one.  But then you can't expect one player to save a team.  And what about Morne van Wyk?  Why was he left out?

[/quote']

the reason "Lance wasn't in this one" can be traced back to a comment he made in the dressingroom after the f&*kworth-lewis debacle at that last tourney. while everyone had their heads in their hands, zulu said: "good, i wanted to go fishing next weekend."

it's funny now, doubt it was so funny then. what you could call a bridge-burning moment!  

well that's a tragedy.

in my experience, people try to find something to use against u (any straw will do), to get what they actually want for themselves.

it's a pity good men didn't do anything, but then maybe other players felt threatened by him being so good.  or maybe there's more to the story.

whats this "difficult person" thing. So if everybodys easy they're gonna win the World Cup? I won't care whos difficult, if he can do the job, great. thats probarly becayse of his (Klusener) difficult persona that he was such a great batsman! But ya...

whats this "difficult person" thing. So if everybodys easy they're gonna win the World Cup? I won't care whos difficult' date=' if he can do the job, great. thats probarly becayse of his (Klusener) difficult persona that he was such a great batsman! But ya... [/quote']

You'd think so, but then Smith comes across as a prize t**ser, so by your logic he should be a brilliant cricketer/leader/batsman/whatever... guess the facts speak louder than he does hey?

It doesn't apply to everyody. You get people who are difficult because of their stupidity/lack to do anything.

I think when people are talented they have a right to be difficult.  it's also known as perfectionism.  you don't get anywhere with mediocre standards

I think when people are talented they have a right to be difficult. 

Sheesh, I know some people who are seriously talented and f@cking good at hiding it then...

I think you are speaking out your pooper.

I think when people are talented they have a right to be difficult.  it's also known as perfectionism.  you don't get anywhere with mediocre standards

Big%20smileBig%20smileLOLLOL

Big%20smilewhat a load of horse s....

There would be a HUGE amount of seriously pissed off people all over the world if that was true. Everyone would be difficult and and no one would talk to each other Big%20smile

Can you imagine how quiet the Tour de France must be with 200 talented riders in it...........

they have a right to be difficult.  it's also known as perfectionism. 

You a perfectionist then ??Confused

you're obviously not very talemnted at anything, if you don't know what I'm talking about. 

correction: you're a talented hubber, if there is such a thing.  either that or a time waster.

if you don't know what I'm talking about. 

Not many know what you are talking about. I still say it's because you are talking out your pooper.

Sport in SA will only come right once the politics ends..... OK so it will never come right. I wish my forefathers never came to this place

not many know what I am talking about...

in the valley of the blind, the one eyed man is king.