Winter Gloves

EdoardoBianchi

get yourself a set of DeFeet cycling gloves. i got a pair and rode in the uk through winter, in the snow and i was fine. my hands felt absolutely fine. and they are not expensive either.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

for booties if you need there are the adidas climacool range. bought myself and my cuz and Sonic some last year and they work perfect. no wind chill factor or anything. just nice and cosy!

well i got them from a shop in the uk. but i know you can get them here cause i have seen them around. i know my gran is coming back from the uk on the 17th of july so i could always ask for prices and maybe even ask if she could bring them back.

here%20the%20gloves

here the gloves.

Are vees handshoes for your hands because vey are maid buy de feet.

I recently bought a pair of lg's (with a large velcro cuff) and a pair of Ryder's (with an elastic cuff).  I found the latter much warmer, ideal for 5 degrees and below.  The lg is better for around 10 degrees and up - for me, that is.

Since I started the thread, maybe I should report back on my experience:

Bought a set of LG's (Airmax, I think) which looks ultra stylish and is ok at keeping the digits warm. If the outside temp is warm to begin with. Anything less than 5degs and I have to resort to wearing these under my Nalini winter gloves.

I guess the answer is that some people just cannot warm up: I caught Wolverine on a ride going through the coldest place in PTA having taken his gloves off because its too warm...And I'm trying to find warm places on my body to warm by hands with. Unfair? Maybe, but it works out ok for the retailers.

with us here in the cape it is not only the cold but also the rain that keeps us busy in wintertimes.  For that exact reason I bought a pair of SealSkinz gloves.  they are REALLY waterproof and keeps your hands nice and dry and warm.

When it gets really cold like this morning at 7am, I wear a pair of cotton gloves (you can buy them at most hardware stores for around R5 a pair) underneath.  They are thin and comfortable and warm.

Your hands will never be cold or wet again......Ever.