94.7 " Dad tows his kid"

Silverstreak

Well done to all again on the " Hot & Hard 94.7" this year !!

Can anyone let us know who the Dad was, that towed a person carrier behind him ? I had tears in my eye's when he crossed the finish line ! I am in total awe of a person like this ! I would like to name this guy, as my "Champ of the 94.7" !!! If anyone knows him or the family -please let me know and maybe get me his email ! Also - if anyone see's a pic at the finish of this Dad - let us see it !! I tried to find him in the crowds -but no luck ! Fantastic stuff !! Your family and friends must be extremely proud of you !! ClapClapClapClapClap

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I passed this guys twice (he passed me whilst I was fixing a flat). There was something written on the back but I cant remember what it was.

I was gonna pass a snide comment about the kid letting the dad do all the work but then realised that there was probably a good reason the kid was sitting in a comfy chair whilst dad was pedalling.

It would be interesting to hear what this was all about.

the comment on the back of the "trailor" was "disabled but willing" so maybe its best you didnt pass any comments!

the comment on the back of the "trailor" was "disabled but willing" so maybe its best you didnt pass any comments!
yeah, its good to know that even though my legs were not working, my brain still was.

It said - Disabled but willing.

I say pffft to the so called winners - This man, the cows on ice cream vans, rad on his trike, etc... they are my heros.

Is this the same guy that trains out in the cradle on weekends? Now that's commitment! Good on you Sir!

I had a rubbish time trying to race this race...

In retrospect, maybe it was because I was racing for myself.

The Dad, The Cows, Rad and Josh, even the Post bike okes, they were there to race for others. Big up guys. smiley32.gif

My heroes for the race are the peeps that tried and failed, but who'll be there next year; to try and succeed! You are the okes that cannot be beat!   smiley20.gif

Thanks guys really appreciated all the small talk this was by far my hardest race ever will do a race report on thursday just waiting for some good news...

Thanks guys really appreciated all the small talk this was by far my hardest race ever will do a race report on thursday just waiting for some good news...

Well done RAD, i passed you on the M2 just before the JOE SLOVO off ramp. I know how hard it was on a Colnago, But seeing you on that trike just earned respect dude. Like they mentioned before, you guys on theses funny farmgates are the true heroes of the day