Last Tech Course of the Year

Johan Bornman

I'll be hosting the last Yellows Saddle General Repair and Maintenance course on the weekend of 5 and 6 December.

Details on www.yellowsaddle.co.za. Follow the Services>Courses link for more details.

The last Suspension Fork Service Workshop of the year will be on Saturday afternoon 29 November. Cost is R475-00 including fork service consumables.

You can e-mail me direct for details.

johanatyellowsaddledotceeodotzeda

The suspension fork workshop is now half full. I have three places left.

My shipment of Enduro Fork Seals have just arrived, so this may be the opportunity for you to upgrade your stock seals to Enduro seals. They come in several colours, all of those being bright blue.

As for the Repair and Maintenance Course, I also have three spaces left. Come and fix your bike before Sabie breaks it again.

JB, you don't ever offer courses in CT or know of any decent ones down here? Would love to do a course, but think flying to JHB is a bit excessive...

JB' date=' you don't ever offer courses in CT or know of any decent ones down here? Would love to do a course, but think flying to JHB is a bit excessive...

[/quote']

Is the pope a Catholic?

Is a duck's arse watertight?

I came to Cape Town no less than seven times this year, doing courses. Both Fork Service and General Repair and Maintenance.

Next year may be a different story, judging by World Cup flight prices etc.

I have my next Cape Town flight booked for the weekend of 6 and 7 February and that may just be the last one until after World Cup.

I always do these courses at a mini conference centre in Kalk Bay.

See you there.

Lets start at 13:00 unless there is an objection from the other attendees. I usually start at 14:00 but I think some daylight saving (read: beer drinking time) is in order.

Hmmmm..... let me see if I can change my plans for Sat as this is more beneficial than just getting you to look at my shock...

The last Suspension Fork Service Workshop of the year will be on Saturday afternoon 29 November.

I make the 29th a Sunday.

sorry about that JB. It is the same Box Number that we use for our business and have not had a problem before and did not receive a notification.

pm me your address and I will get my driver to collect.

JB' date=' you don't ever offer courses in CT or know of any decent ones down here? Would love to do a course, but think flying to JHB is a bit excessive...

[/quote']

Is the pope a Catholic?

Is a duck's arse watertight?

I came to Cape Town no less than seven times this year, doing courses. Both Fork Service and General Repair and Maintenance.

Next year may be a different story, judging by World Cup flight prices etc.

I have my next Cape Town flight booked for the weekend of 6 and 7 February and that may just be the last one until after World Cup.

I always do these courses at a mini conference centre in Kalk Bay.

See you there.

If you remember, please let me know once details are finalised... Would be very keen on doing the General R&M course.

The last Suspension Fork Service Workshop of the year will be on Saturday afternoon 29 November.

I make the 29th a Sunday.

Of course you're right Jules.

Saturday the 28th!

I have two spaces left.