An Idea on how to beat the recession in 2010

White Eagle

Saw this guy at the start, didn't have the heart to tell him that Pick n Pay no longer sponsor the event.LOLLOL

With the way things are going I think I might be keeping my number from this year. Just hope Momentum is still the sponsor.Wink

20091119_005039_IMG032.JPG

What most guys in the WC do is just join the group from 1 km down the rode.  They will even collect there free coke at the end.

Is that a damn Pirate with a Mullet nogal? Saw a few of them riding and enjoying the road closures we all paid for....

Momentum signed a 3 year deal, so your number will still be good for another 2 years.

I've trashed my number, never want to start from that far down ever again.

What most guys in the WC do is just join the group from 1 km down the rode.  They will even collect there free coke at the end.

ClapClap Brilliant!!  another generalization!!.....is most guys in WC is also gangsters; rapists; child molesters; traffic-light-jumpers; etc etc.??

Why so sensitive Cassie I am from the WC too. If you start taking every comment on the hub as a attack on you then this is going to be a long day.  BTW some of the guys who jump in are cheap skate friends of mine who have the attitude that they ride the local roads all the time why should they pay.

ClapClap Brilliant!!  another generalization!!.....is most guys in WC is also gangsters; rapists; child molesters; traffic-light-jumpers; etc etc.??

[/quote']...gay, moaners....

Brilliant!!  another generalization!!.....is most guys in WC is also gangsters; rapists; child molesters; traffic-light-jumpers; etc etc.??

[/quote']

uhm...yes?Big%20smile

Brilliant!!  another generalization!!.....is most guys in WC is also gangsters; rapists; child molesters; traffic-light-jumpers; etc etc.??

[/quote']

uhm...yes?Big%20smile

Cassie, please remember that all generalisations are false.

Have a break, have a Kwik Krap. Take the day off.

LOL!

That mofo is somewhere from Polokwane area. I saw him at the Meropa Cycle Challenge.

What most guys in the WC do is just join the group from 1 km down the rode.? They will even collect there free coke at the end.

ClapClap?Brilliant!!? another generalization!!.....is most guys in WC is also gangsters; rapists; child molesters; traffic-light-jumpers; etc etc.??

?

?

Excuse me?

I do NOT jump traffic lights!!