Bend over....CSA is coming...

Speed Devil

If I take out a cyclosprt license for next year' date=' can I still enter races in the vets category or must I race in the open cats?[/quote']

You will apparantly be seeded into a vet category if your seeding is good enough to stop guys taking out a licence & entering in a racing vets cat just to get an early start, interesting to see how this is going to be policed but still the theory is a good one.

D@mmit, now I need to think of a plan B.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

just paid my 300 SA Rondts' date=' [/quote'] where did you pay, i cant find any place to deposit mine?

If I take out a cyclosprt license for next year' date=' can I still enter races in the vets category or must I race in the open cats?[/quote']

You will apparantly be seeded into a vet category if your seeding is good enough to stop guys taking out a licence & entering in a racing vets cat just to get an early start, interesting to see how this is going to be policed but still the theory is a good one.

No more cyclists taking out lic just for early start then being dropped and  overtaken by blue rinse grannies on shopping bikes.

You better believe it and you must realise we are a bunch of real grumpy old men who barely tolerate each other never mind any outsiders who don't belong LOL

If you bend over further and use a good chamois cream, it may lessen the pain of the new license fee!! Try holding your ankles????

I spend more on Toll Fees to work and back in a month, that's "pi##ING" money into the toilet.

Read Greg Till's response in the December Ride Mag. I reckon he deserves a medal for that response to a "STUPID" women's letter.