I'M sick of these thugs

GoLefty!!

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

GoLefty!!' date=' the personal attack was started by you in your initial post. Now you want to meet and declare war face to face? You started it. As I said in my first post on this thread - great ideas and points of view that got marred by interspersed slanderous comments.[/quote']

Slanderous comments...?

Ok so you saw yourself in there did you Big%20smile. Good! At least you look in the mirror from time to time, which more than can be said for most

i am not so sure it's the cyclists that skip the robots/ride in groups that are getting killed, so i think everyone might be missing the boat........or maybe i am the one at another harbour!.....TNT1 and Mud Dee you guys should go on a date.

TNT1 and Mud Dee you guys should go on a date.

No can do... There's a police woman downstairs ready to take me away, and muddy is off to go down on george...

I have been an advocate of roadies rights on the road for a long long time. I truthfully believe that the road is there for everyone. We all pay taxes' date=' rates, .....

in the case of our close cousins, the common roadie, that time has come.
[/quote']

Hells bells

Your shorts are too tight - and your solution a smack in the face of all cyclists - I am a MTBer - however your solution proposal even - upset me

Why punish all - when it is a minor few who should be stopped?

Go buy a bottle of Jacks... and fade - into the mountains ....

Or come up with a better solution...

Imagine the mess with lic... knowing our current situation... here in S.A.

Rethink - or go for a ride

You have far too much time....