• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://citrite.org/files/casestudy/pix/thats_all_folks.jpg 

Special credit to Cruxpearl for hosting our pics
Man with no name2007-06-04 06:56:57

shammy' date=' dudet, beee and some dude getting ready to start from the feed zone:

http://www.tcsn.co.za/downloads/SAs-Bloem-2-075.jpg
[/quote']

The dude  is Samajoor's son - Wayne
shammy_rash2007-06-04 07:07:44

copman and psycho rolling in:

http://www.tcsn.co.za/downloads/SAs-Bloem-2-141.jpg

Stunning PicsClapClap Once again a thanx to Copman for pushing meEmbarrassed I'm still peed for cramping on the last lap and then dropping from Christie, so paar groen en geel mannetjies daar wat ons almal bietjie moerig gehad het......AngryAngryAngry

Photo Fairy & MWNN: nice pics Thumbs%20Up

Psycho: Great racing with you. I saw your name on the climb - you have a very vocal fan club, great stuff. We should not have let those 3 other guys get away on lap 5 Angry

Photo Fairy & MWNN: nice pics Thumbs%20Up

Psycho: Great racing with you. I saw your name on the climb - you have a very vocal fan club' date=' great stuff. We should not have let those 3 other guys get away on lap 5 Angry
[/quote']

Ek kan nou nog my gat ook skop oor die drie wat weggekom het. Mr Price het gejump, en ek was op sy wiel, toe ry die bunch ons in, tot hulle so 10 meter agter ons was toe sit ek maar op en gaan terug, want ek het gereken ons is gevang, maar hy het toe di 10meter gehou en 20meter toe gevat, en toe jump die ander twee, en toe sit ons met die k_k.

Christie, wat was ons tyd toe gewees

Rabubi: 3h10 as I timed it, 7 min behind Marco vB. The dynamics of our race was a bit different. Once a small break got away, the bunch seemed to let them go, hence the big time gaps. No teams were really dominant, and induviduals were not prepared to sacrifice themselves in the chase.

We had a bit of miscomunication in the team, I started accross to those 3 on lap 5 too late, got within 3 bike lengths of them, my legs just could not reach Cry

What kit were you riding in?

Thanks for the nice pics!! Looking at the picture of Cherise cruising and me suffering wonder where the genes went rightTongue

Cherise also said she really appreciates all the support that she received during the time trial and road race from all the spectators (Thanks TCS and others).

I must congratulate Jaco (Kakaa) for his training program with Cherise it was spot on and she has improved a lot since joining him.

Ronel must also receive a lot of credit for the support that she gives Cherise, she really focused to help Cherise on the days that she did not race!!

Received a SMS from Cherise earlier today after a mad race to the airport yesterday she arrived in Belgium today and will travel to Switzerland tomorrow.

Andre. You should pat yourself on the shoulder as well. You are the one getting up at four in the morning to train with Cherise and motivate her. So WELL done to you Too DAD.Clap