Recover faster

snapshot

Microsoft gebruik rocket en kyk na die uitslae..

Die lang broek kos R599 en die

"medically certified antioedema and athletic support"

Medies betaal ook n deel van die broek.

Die tops is uit voorraad nou maar sal binne kort weer baie voorraad van alles he..

Snapshot is doing the pants called Rockets.  Ruper Rheeder of Harmony is the agent in Gauteng for them.  I believe him if he says something is good.

Thats just me.

I went for the Linebreaks because of various reasons.  It is half way cheaper and with a product with a certain lifespan, I don't see the need to pay R500 more for something that I have to replace once a year (Or what ever the period is)

The Linebreak pants WORK!  Have tested them out in various tours and races.

I am currently testing their tops out and I can tell you thus far that it works.  Keeps the sweat off the body.  No wind chill.  Good muscle recovery.

My whole team bought a set and will continue doing so!  They gave me good service and was willing to negotiate price. 

What is more, Linebreak delivered a STUNNING service when I needed them. 

My 2c.

Ry met hom onder aan, voel hom amper nie eens as jy hom aan het nie. Daar is n paar manne wat hom al laas jaar in die tour de frans gebruik en hulle se hy werk. Dit is nie swak produk omdat dit SA produk is nie.

Yes they are' date=' I use Bruces and guys I train for MX use them aswell and swear by them, now only if Bruce will mail me for the longsleeve tops Ive been asking for............[/quote']

I'm still waiting for your call - you were in Joburg a couple of weeks ago and were supposed to contact me! Wink

hy is nie.. hy het laas jaar een of 2 verkoop maar ek doen gauteng Noord.snapshot2007-06-05 05:28:20

Bruce is a teammate of ours and he also swears by it. I dont know Snapshot' date=' so I cant vouch for her or her product as I havent used it, but I have been using Bruce's BodyScience pants for a number of months now, and it worked great. That was the only reason.  

Not implying anny offence or anything to that effect.
[/quote'] Ditto Marco... Got a pair for Christmas from Michelle who got it from bruce, I haven't tried the others but the BodyScience one's are brilliant... Thumbs%20Up

Jason2007-06-05 05:29:31

Guest colonel
Yes they are' date=' I use Bruces and guys I train for MX use them aswell and swear by them, now only if Bruce will mail me for the longsleeve tops Ive been asking for............[/quote']

I'm still waiting for your call - you were in Joburg a couple of weeks ago and were supposed to contact me! Wink

OK GUILTY AS CHARGED! I flew home straight after the Welkom National in a plane that one of my riders father owns, some little 6 seater. It was a bad days racing and I wanted to get outta there.

I do need tops thou.

ditto marco, ditto jason - also got my BSC's from bruce.

i have not tried any of the other brands,  so i can not give a fair or unbiased  rating

- BUT -

in my opinion it is very important to do your homework here - i have high cholesterol and have to take some serious medication to keep it in control

- it would be very dangerous for me to just pull anything tight on to compress muscles and promote blood flow where the company has not done some very thorough medical research before selling their products.

Guest colonel

The guy I get my legs done in CT does the rocket pants and he says they very good aswell.

I have used the Rockets for a while and they seem to work pretty well. Besides a bit of a schlepp getting into them, i am very happy with them.

Ek het nog nie van die ander aan gepas nie.. maar ek dink almal van hulle gaan so styf sit.

Onthou net manne die prys wat ek vir julle gese het dis die prys wat hy in die winkels voor beskikbaar is..