THANK GOD DAVID GOERGE NOT IN MAROC

W A D A

Soooooooo' date=' what does DG taste like??[/quote']

Apparantly it is schweet with a lot of "KICK"

Before we get all enthusiastic over DG vs Lange ext ext ext.

The race is won by the FIRST cyclist accross the line. It is unfortunate that DG has yet to secure himself s team six months into the year. It is also unfortunate that DG went to SA's and raced ALONE. It is unfortunate that DG was unable to convince other LONE cyclists to support him in the breaks. But cycling is a TEAM sport, which ends in an INDIVIDUAL result. So before you detract from microsoft-MTN results remember a lot of cycling actually happens off the bike (in securing team mates, sponsors, building teams ext). This element should never ever be forgotten. It is not always the strongest that wins, but often the cleverest, most moivated, and best support cyclist. Never forget that leadership from a team captain and manager can make or break a team.

Lets not forget king George nearly won the giro del capo(what a stupid name for an SA race)on his own(he was in chris willemse,s  team !!!!)--where was Lange?he wanted to win the fun riders world champs the argus tut tut tut .NNF

erm....does no one else see that WADA is taking the piss ?

Probably, but hard to say for with the language barrier getting in the way.

LOL @ faniefiets & Marius!
Christie2007-06-13 00:44:08

With a name like like WADA --Dick Pound could have infiltrated the hub! watch out all you jun vets he will make sure testing is done after league rides.NNF

haha.

Think DG would have deserved to ride for Barloworld in the TDF.  After all, he is one of those who helped them get there, though some will disagree. Anyway, wasn't meant to be...

....After all' date=' he is one of those who helped them get there, though some will disagree...

[/quote']

Imo most of the South Africans on the team did very little to help get Barloworld to the TDF. SA money, the performance of the foreign riders, the high profile riders in the squad (Hunter, ex Astarloa, Cardenas) and the team's political connections got them there. I'm not saying the SA riders did not work hard for the team, but this won't count for much with ASO. Thats why the only South African on the team is Hunter so far. JL has a chance, but it is also a great risk to risk a very young rider in such as long hard race. (Unless he can consult Andy Schleck's doctor and use the same medicine.)