frame

Stifmeister

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi stiffy,

how is your campain to win the TdF going?

Have you got a real sponsor yet?, do you a team yet?

How is the training programme going?  Have you done your 8 hours Long slow ride today? or is it a bit chilly for you?  (lost your stiffY?)

You seem to think that buying expensive equipment is worth it.  Now prove you Da man...... Show us your graphs for the last week.

By the way I still recommend you get qualified as something other than a bike rider, just in case.

Please do yourself a favour go beg Rupert Rheeder or Freddi Pienaar to take you for a long ride three days in a row.  (Suffering starts on day 4).  Drop the "positive thinking" it smacks of arrogance.  You still have a lot to learn, so don't act as a know it all.

Also crosstrain, run, and have fun because you will become old enough to regret not doing so.

Lastly, go and meet some normal people of your own age.

Hi stiffy' date='

how is your campain to win the TdF going?

Have you got a real sponsor yet?, do you a team yet?

How is the training programme going?  Have you done your 8 hours Long slow ride today? or is it a bit chilly for you?  (lost your stiffY?)

You seem to think that buying expensive equipment is worth it.  Now prove you Da man...... Show us your graphs for the last week.

By the way I still recommend you get qualified as something other than a bike rider, just in case.

Please do yourself a favour go beg Rupert Rheeder or Freddi Pienaar to take you for a long ride three days in a row.  (Suffering starts on day 4).  Drop the "positive thinking" it smacks of arrogance.  You still have a lot to learn, so don't act as a know it all.

Also crosstrain, run, and have fun because you will become old enough to regret not doing so.

Lastly, go and meet some normal people of your own age.

[/quote']

smileys/smiley32.gifsmileys/smiley32.gifsmileys/smiley32.gifsmileys/smiley32.gif

Also well said Cruxsmileys/smiley36.gifsmileys/smiley36.gif

het nie werk nie stiffmeaister' date=' so speel nou maar in my free time.....nee ek is net soos duisende ander werkende mense wat die job haat en die enigste escape in werksure is om op die site te wees

[/quote']

I hate working too and apart from watching my neurotic anal boss have the usual melt down, this website is the most fun during a workday. 

Sheesh guys, give the dude a break. If he is arrogant so what, rather an arrogant adolescent than a drug slave (or whatever k@k teenagers get up to these days) with no ambition. I literally want to strangle those wankers I see with their pants hanging round their knees, caps half on half off, hair that has never seen a comb, "hey I'm a kewl loser" look on their faces as they aimlessly go through life, parading their grunge/punk labels that look more like rags in tatters than clothing.

Positive/arrogance, call it what you may, I feel that he's in the right place, even if it's on a bike that his "I got more money than brains" father bought for him. If he succeeds by privilege or hard work, then good for him. But I rather have this laaitie than one with cocky arrogance but he sits at home and does F&*k all!!!

aag pantani...ons almal hou maar daarvan om so nou en dan iemand te target....net om bietjie aksie te krysmileys/smiley1.gif

Just by the way Stiffy, it doesn't mean that I condone your behavior though, show these old toppies some respect!!! Especially on weekend rides... smileys/smiley9.gif

Give the kid a break, hell if I was young, fun and full of smileys/smiley35.gif, with a blank cheque book to boot, I would do the same thing. Life is too short to suffer for the sake of building character or whatever. Who knows, your next ride could be your last.

As for you stiffy, don't take it for granted, you have an opportunity that not many others do. Enjoy it, work hard and believe in yourself but at the same time show some humility and respect the people who have been there and done it all before you. Good luck and I hope that we see your real name (please don't make Paddy Agnew say Stiffmeister smileys/smiley36.gif) up in lights some day.

looks like Pantani beat me too it ... must be an echo in here somewhere (that or I type too slowly, damn boss keeps walking into my office!)

stiffy, you better just appreciate what your dad does for you. arrogance in any youngster is not nice and will earn you no respect as a person, and i doubt you want to be highly unpopular in the peloton. just remember that there are other youngsters out there on cheaper, less flashy bikes, who could well kick your butt and unless you are the only child of a multi-million empire your future can not be bought for any guaranteed period of time so learn to get on with other people 'cos one day you'll end up having to work in a team (in an office or in the peloton).

I want to echo what all us old toppies had to say, please listen to us I know you think u know best but we have been there (maybe a long time ago). Please curb the arrogance-if u become famous people will not respect u if u are arrogant

ja kykk, ek was famous......en toe sien ek my alie omdat ek windgat geraak het......lolsmileys/smiley19.gif

Don't feed the trolls.

This lightie just needs some attention cos his dad is too busy working his arse off so he can spoil the brat.

He must knock his own on the unkind wall of life, although I would dearly love to knock it for himsmileys/smiley36.gif

Hang on just one second here!

Stiffy (sorry boet, don't mean to be rude - but I'm too lazy to bother with your full handle) didn't start this... The old toppies on this site (Kona firstly) started picking on the poor chap and WHAMMO!!!!!!! Next thing everyone has jumped on the bandwagon and has started dishing out parental advise to the youngster.

Way too go... Just bully the poor guy and scare him away from the site why don't you. Hope that you all feel really proud of yourselves.

Before Kona started, Stiffy was very polite and just looking for some advise for the more "mature" and "educated" members of the board and look what he gets in return for his "faith" in you guys!

(The one or two smart comments for Stiffy where most likely just made in the spirit of good / bad humour after you guys started picking on him.)

Well done....smileys/smiley32.gifsmileys/smiley32.gifsmileys/smiley32.gifsmileys/smiley32.gifsmileys/smiley32.gif (smell the sarcasim)

Personally I think it's disgusting.