frame

Stifmeister

You got me Cruxiesmileys/smiley1.gifsmileys/smiley32.gif Did U at least get to see it?smileys/smiley2.gif

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well he is 16 and drives a clio.........age restrictions are for old people.....Click on image to open in new window[/quote']

so he's an unlicensed driver too then....smileys/smiley7.gif

from what i understand he "got" a clio...  he got it on it's side with his fancy bike Click on image to open in new window hell, at what his dad has paid bike-wise i doubt there's any money left for a car, and anyway he'd best get full use out of the bikes to make the money spent worth it!

I went shopping for an Indoor Trainer (looking at Elite wirless or tacx flow) and look at what i found?

Stiffy's bike in piecessmileys/smiley19.gif

uploads/TeamSL/images/2006-05-24_124020_stiffy.JPG

uploads/TeamSL/images/2006-05-24_124042_stiffy2.JPG

all i can say about those ics is.... smileys/smiley19.gifsmileys/smiley11.gifsmileys/smiley19.gifsmileys/smiley19.gif

if i were that youngster i'd be bawling my eyes out... the pc keyboard would've shorted out from the tears

Maybe the back wheel, but there is an obvious break just behind the head tube. Oh and that front wheel doesnt look too straight either. At least it wasnt the Boras!

i thought he drove into a clioClick on image to open in new window[/quote']

Yes thats write i went into the clio i DONT HAVE A CLIO!!!!!!!!1

Yeah, a Clio would mean dropping your obviously high standards... smileys/smiley9.gif

I went shopping for an Indoor Trainer (looking at Elite wirless or tacx flow) and look at what i found?

Stiffy's bike in piecesClick on image to open in new window

Click on image to open in new window

Click on image to open in new window

[/quote']

cHECK MY FACE   uploads/Stifmeister/images/2006-05-24_141057_Image017.jpg

Yeah' date=' a Clio would mean dropping your obviously high standards... Click on image to open in new window

[/quote']

smileys/smiley36.gifsmileys/smiley36.gifsmileys/smiley36.gifsmileys/smiley36.gif Just now you'll get another great WHAT EVAsmileys/smiley36.gifsmileys/smiley36.gif

IT IS EINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 OF MY TEETH BROKE OUT AND I AM GETTING NEW ONES VRYDAY(JIPPPPPPPEEEE)BUT I AM STILL DOING SA's TT