Silversands Lottery Scam

Cycho

There was a guy giving away two parrots.  I emailed him and he let me know that he was originally from the UK but now living in Ghana and that the birds had to move to a warmer climate for their health (go figure Pta warmer than Ghana) and that I just needed to send money etc for the export permits and pet courier charges.

You have a virtual zoo already' date=' another two birds( feathered ones) are not going to make much of a difference
[/quote']

pot..kettle..black..need I say more David Attenborough..but the n you would have more pets if the Husky did not keep eating the parrots  WinkWink and now I have just received an SMS that I have won an inflatable bed from Homemark..terms and conditions apply..how can there be terms and conditions on something you won..Confused

Then I'd better hurry to Homemark and get my bed before you get there! Wonder how many they gave away?

not to mention the 8 emails I got from "ABSA" this month to update my personal details. I don't even have an ABSA account.

Another one doing the rounds is what is called the domain name scam. They claim that some guy in the east is registering your company's domain name in other parts of the world and that if you act quickly, they can reserve the name for you. My boss actually almost fell for this one.

And then Lolly Jackson keeps inviting me to come visit his club with offers of free entry to the club and cheap drinks etc which is not so bad but the sms's come through in the middle of the night..explain that to the wife..OuchThumbs%20Down

i'v inheritted millions from family i never knew in the UK.... amazing that the emails always come from hotmail, or yahoo addresses???

i actually did get an sms from Homemark this week saying i'v won "an inflatable bed"!!! guess i'll pass!! i would probably have to sit through some sales pitch to claim it!!! 

i'v inheritted millions from family i never knew in the UK.... amazing that the emails always come from hotmail' date=' or yahoo addresses???

i actually did get an sms from Homemark this week saying i'v won "an inflatable bed"!!! guess i'll pass!! i would probably have to sit through some sales pitch to claim it!!! 
[/quote']

well now if Lolly and homemark could join forces one could easily sit through a two hour sales pitchLOLLOL

Just got this one :

< ="-" ="text/; =utf-8">< name="ProgId" ="Word.">< name="Generator" ="Microsoft Word 12">< name="Originator" ="Microsoft Word 12"><>

Dear customer!

The courier company was not able to deliver your parcel

by your address.

Cause: Error in shipping address.

You may pickup the parcel at our post office personaly.

Please attention!

The shipping label is attached to this e-mail.

Print this label to get this package at our post office.

Please do not reply to this e-mail, it is an unmonitored

mailbox!

Thank you,

DHL Express Services.

The Homemark inflatable single bed costs something like R180 for delivery if I remember correctly. You can buy a new one for about R100 from the outdoor shops. PS You cannot pick it up at the homemark stores.

They basically give to you for free by raping you with the delivery charge.

And then Lolly Jackson keeps inviting me to come visit his club with offers of free entry to the club and cheap drinks etc which is not so bad but the sms's come through in the middle of the night..explain that to the wife..OuchThumbs%20Down

I hear only his most loyal customers are subscribed to that serviceWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWink

bla bla.....

With all the millions i've won this pass 2 weeks, I won't have to lift a finger ever again ..... Me and a few 1000 others. Google is your friend.

I just delete them as i get them because i cant win a competition i did not enter and you just have to look at the mail address its always a free mail account like gmail or yahoo

Check this! And Im not sharing losers! And I even got Mr Koza's personal number..hows them apples!

To create international AWARENESS of the 2010 FIFA World Cup, FIFA organised the
first ever world cup online awareness (email) draw by contacting Microsoft directly
to provide the email contacts of the leading internet using countries that are
members of FIFA. Among the email addresses that were provided, your email address
came out as one of the four lucky winning email addresses of FOUR MILLION DOLLARS.
Irvin Khoza
Chairman, 2010 LOC
Email=
irvinkhoza@live.co.za
phone= +27 730 528 782

I have a buddy that investigates things like this.. All he needs to start his investigation is a copy of the front and the back on your credit card... he then puts a trend analysis on your account and then can track where your money went..

LOL... Ja that is what some dude told me when my CC was cloned..