MyRace

mallo

How long does the UCI take to issue licenses? I think they've got a few more to do then CSA and I'm sure there's no hold-up.

@MyRace: I belong to a virtual club (ROAG) Where will my licence card/s be sent? My new licence number is: 30473

Thanx.

I got my licence today, received an sms from my club this morning. I also got an email from CSA saying it is being queued for printing and will be delivered to my club soon. That was mid-late January.

Doesn't anybody find it strange that the majority of complaints about the poor service of myrace is in Gauteng? I'm not saying myrace is anywhere close to perfect' date=' but you must ask yourself whether CGC is deliberately trying to put myrace in a bad light. After all, they did threaten some clubs in years gone by with expulsion if they even talked to myrace.  [/quote']

What, based on Hub posts? Wink

Maybe CGC in the past, but I doubt the current Chairman thinks along those lines

Sorry to burst your bubble, but it was your chairman.

Yina, relax oke. No need to get snippy, I'm not in any 'bubble' and am acutely aware of the pains of licencing.

If it is the current chairman, then yes thats poor form indeed. was the threat made as black and white as that though?

How long does the UCI take to issue licenses? I think they've got a few more to do then CSA and I'm sure there's no hold-up.

No, they only deal with racing and the top pros at that. National bodies like CSA have to accomodate everyone.

We're talking about two completely different scenarios here.

Yina' date=' relax oke. No need to get snippy, I'm not in any 'bubble' and am acutely aware of the pains of licencing.

If it is the current chairman, then yes thats poor form indeed. was the threat made as black and white as that though?

[/quote']

From what I understand - yes.  The big issue I have is that everyone blames myrace for anything that goes wrong.  Their system has improved a lot (and can still improve), but they're taking flak for certain clubs doing f***all, and some provinces not doing their jobs.  If I designed the system I would have named and shamed the people responsible long ago - perhaps then it would influence the cyclists to get rid of people in this sport that should have left a long time ago.

S.o.s. Did everything required on all levels. Club, riders, province and still waiting waiting waiting and it is not for the bus!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

@MyRace: I belong to?a virtual club (ROAG) Where will my licence card/s be sent? My new licence number is: <FONT face=Arial>30473Thanx.

I was told that thr ROAG office received a big box of licenses this week, so they will be sending them out shortly...

• 2 weeks later...

And there is still a lot of cyclists waiting for their licenses. What about the client is king. Seems not so at myrace?

Received an email yesterday informing that my licence is in the queue to be printed... I hope the queue is not as long as my licence number

Same problem this side:

Found them on: http://cms.cyclingsa.com/membership

Quoting form page: Note that myrace.co.za is the place to go for your license application, and that no physical forms are available. Support queries may be lodged on

< ="" ="text/">

\n support@myrace.co.za < ="" ="text/">

This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

< ="" ="text/">

or by calling 0861 616 969."