Tswane Mayoral ride

2 X 2

Ek het so gehoor, miskien moet ek hom ook gaan doen, net om die heeltyd 50m voor jou te bly. bWUA HA HA HALOLLOLLOLLOL 

Ek noem dit nou maar net omdat Backlash noem dat 'n lap race nie meer as 5000 ryers gaan trek nie.

My 2c's worth.

I did it last year and will probably do it again this year.

My experiences of last year: only one lane was closed off down Church Street and Soutpansberg Road. The faster groups did catch the slower groups leaving the faster groups little or no space to pass with the result of them passing on the right hand side of the closed lane.

Even more dangeorus was the stretch down Soutpansberg Road where residents wanting to exit their homes having to wait for big groups to pass. There were residents who got so irritated that they did take chances to exit between the passing groups. Some riders had some near hits.

I also support bringing cycling races to the spectators in Pretoria but there are many beautiful places (and hills) in the suburbs where a larger group of spectators can be reached, as some of the contibutors have already mentioned too.

[quote=

Ek weet TuksFM was verlede jaar betrokke.  Maar hulle is meer op die jong groep gemik.  Julle ou ballies luister mos nie na goeie Rock nie!!!Big%20smile

Hey, wat meen jy.  Rock het in my era begin.  AC/DC, Black Sabbath, Led Zeppelin, Nazareth, om maar net 'n paar te noem.  Nou sien almal hoe oud ek is (ou ballie)Big%20smile

Im with spider' date=' lap racing is the best way to drawspectators. The only problem with this race is a large number of slow riders will block the road  when they get lapped by the front guys.[/quote'] Agreed!! Except that it is out of the masses, and not elites, that there are ultimately races and possible road closures Delgado2007-06-21 07:20:01

Delgado dit lyk of my en jou posts nou gepaar het?  Of is dit my PC?

Computers bud!!!! I haven't a clue what happened there???

Delgado.

Go have a look.  I think on of the [ thingies is missing.  Can be this one also]

See if all the quotes are wrapped in them!