Camel Back recommendation for MTB

Johnno

I have the MULE and its a works great but I really do think that the LOBO is better. I don?t use all the available space in the MULE and sometimes it just feels to big/overkill. If you want to carry a spare tube, multi tool, puncture kit, some basic first aid, enough fluids for a 3-4hr trip and space for a jacket, the LOBO is perfect

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mule Lightweight. Great pack, but might be a tad to big in retrospect.

I would personally only buy CamelBack. Excellent quality and spares are easily accessible not like some of the other brands.

No no no ....

Get one of those Dunlop ones from Makro. Costs R200 and does exactly the same thing as a Camel Back.

No no no ....

Get one of those Dunlop ones from Makro. Costs R200 and does exactly the same thing as a Camel Back.

seriously Justin, would you ride around with satchel on your back that says dunflop ?, I somehow doubt it

seriously Justin' date=' would you ride around with satchel on your back that says dunflop ?, I somehow doubt it
[/quote']

I currently do! smiley4.gif

and another spanner - the fox one is good i have one of them and cheaper than camelbak.