You had a crappy Argus?!

Schwynn

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok Guys n Dolls. Feedback on the outcome of this rather unhappy thread.

OUTSURANCE HAS PUT THEIR MONEY WHERE THEIR MOUTH IS!!

I sent the damage report and quote in yesterday morning and just spoke to the lady handling my claim. The claim will be paid out this morning!! I have been kept up to date via SMS of the progrees of the claim as well.

100% to Outsurance on this one!!! Yaaaay as Cat-i would say! smiley36.gif

ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

great stuff Outsurance!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, so everything is settled and I have my new steed. Here she is. smiley2.gif Needs a bit of refining, but I am happy for now.

20100328_070058_IMAG00561.jpg

Ooh! Big%20smile Very Nice Schwynn! Good to see you put a real grouppo on the bike! What does it weight? Must be nothing with that frame, grouppo and wheelset! Thumbs%20Up

Ooh! Big%20smile?Very Nice Schwynn! Good to see you put a real grouppo on the bike! What does it weight? Must be nothing with that frame' date=' grouppo and wheelset! Thumbs%20Up[/quote']

In the region of 6.5kg. Don't want to be to specific. smiley2.gif

Ooh! Big%20smile Very Nice Schwynn! Good to see you put a real grouppo on the bike! What does it weight? Must be nothing with that frame' date=' grouppo and wheelset! Thumbs%20Up[/quote']

In the region of 6.5kg. Don't want to be to specific. smiley2.gif
\

Bring in the lead tape Tongue

Stunning, spoke to Lionel at the Argus Expo regarding one of the frames in a 56.

Going to specc it with Red too

Stunning' date=' spoke to Lionel at the Argus Expo regarding one of the frames in a 56.Going to specc it with Red too

[/quote']

You won't be sorry. smiley2.gif

Cool storie met n happy ending - en die SS Hi-Mod Team kleure sou in elkgeval my keuse gewees het as ek dit in die eerste plek kon bekostig.

GENIET HAAR!!!!

Dankie vir die komplimente julle. Ek sal haar mooi oppas en nie weer alleen laat vliegtuig ry nie. smiley1.gif