Ibis Mojo HD

Iwan Kemp

Puhlease! What a load of sentimental BS! You sound like one of those Hollywood couples that pledge their love and promise to be together forever and everyone is surprised when they bust up.Shocked We all know where this is going to end up dont we.LOL In FOR SALE in under a year.Good luck and I look forward to your next build as well.Thumbs%20Up

Suppose you're right. I'm the guy who cheated on his last three girlfriends and who is now trying to convince his new girlfriend that he's gonna be faithful!

But this time its for real...

(Unless you wanna make me an offer!)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

UPDATE:

Drivetrain will be 2011 2x10 goodness. Just waiting for final confirmation of SRAM X0 2011 specs, but for now my build will be:

Size:.............Medium

Fork:.............RS Lyrik Solo Air DH with Tapered Steerer

Shock:..........Fox RP23 (Stock)

Wheelset:.....Industry Nine Enduro laced to Flow rims

Headset:......Chris King

Handlebar:...Spank Spike 777 (cut to 740mm for now)

Stem:...........Spank Oozy 60mm

Brakes:.........Formula The One with 180mm rotors

Grips:...........ODI

Shifters:.......SRAM XO 10spd GripShifts or triggers. (NO news on 10spd XO GS yet)

Front Der:....SRAM X0 10spd

Rear Der:.....SRAM X0 10spd Redwin

Crank:.........SRAM XO AM 24-36T

Cassette:......SRAM X0 Redwin

Chain:...........SRAM X0 Hollow Pin

Seatpost:......KS Kobra i950 with remote lever

Saddle:.........Chromag Lynx DT

Tires:............Maxxis Minion DHF front and rear / WTB Weirwolf / Lots of other stuff

Pedals:..........Superstar Components Mag with Ti Spindle

My mistake. Corrected.

Rock, first two frames expected in the next couple of weeks, but mine is only due end June. smiley19.gif

Yeah, don't you I9 pics to druel over?!

Build has been finalized: no more 2x10. Unfortunately it won't be in time to make it onto the bike and limited crank options have forced me to look elsewhere.

But its all good...2x10 is so last year anyway!

• 4 weeks later...

Sweet build.  Big plus for the flats too.

My Cove Hustler has a similar build.  I take it you're running 3 chainrings on the front?  If you want a bash-ring, I can recommend the Blackspire Dew lite chainguide and ring.  You can run a front derailleur and granny and middle chainring.  Works well.  If you were considering this, I would also recommend considering different chain ring ratios.  I was running a 28t granny and a 39t middle.

Looking forward to seeing the pics.
Daft Vader2010-05-18 09:04:43

Hey DV, where do you get the odd size chainrings? And will they fit onto a standard Shimano crank BCD spacing?

Or do you have a specific crank?

Good old CRC.  I run Saint cranks, so any 4 hole chainring should work.  Just check the BCD of your crank and then go and have a look.

I now run singlering on the front so I use e-13 chainrings, but you can find chainrings quite easily.

Hmmm, I have looked on CRC but have struggled to find anything out of the norm.....maybe I need to look harder!!!

Thanks DV, let me know if you put an order through for odd size chain rings - would be keen get 1 or 2