Ibis Mojo HD

Iwan Kemp

Shot. Will be running 22-36 with a DRS. One decade when I'm fit enough I'll go 1x10

Flats and 5.10's is the only way to go!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Had the Karvers for a short while, but we didn't quite get along. Killer looking though. Riding with Impact Low at the minute.

So does the thing roll or not? is it built crow? Havnt read the rest yet.

I know tokai Is getting lame, but Im prob going to ridethere sat at 9am, the rest feel free to join, going to stellies sunday bit thats for long ride.

Flats on such a nice bike? Sacrilege!

Some might have said the same to Sam Hill.... then he won the world cup on them
Wernervdmerwe2010-05-20 07:14:00

Not the first time I've been compared to Sam Hill. Yip. Remember when people said how much I remind them of him at speed?

http://blog.raidextrem.ro/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/sam-hills-crash.jpg

Or this one, almost impossible to tell us apart.

http://www.britishcycling.org.uk/web/MultimediaFiles/20080506_VALDISOLE_DOWNHILL12_550.JPG

Bike's not build yet Bos. Still waiting for my frame to arrive. First batch was due Apr and they haven't arrived either. Have to beg, borrow and walk!

[Meanwhile the C-Nomad is lurking at the back of my mind trying to blur my focus]

It's at a point now where I might ride a Giant this weekend. I think Franklin Roosevelt just farted a little in his grave! smiley17.gif

BTW, how DO you tell SH and me apart? I'm the one NOT riding a Specialized! smiley16.gif

Not the first time I've been compared to Sam Hill. Yip. Remember when people said how much I remind them of him at speed?
http://blog.raidextrem.ro/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/sam-hills-crash.jpg

Crow you funny nanah! haha, Yes when you go down I bet you might go down like hill, because he sure faceplants like the rest of us when he does go down.

Here I was wondering If he might have been bought out of that World champs victory, The wipeout looked so fake on the Video's Ive seen, but I bet if it was he wouldnt have fave planted like that..

Ons moet weer n slag ry as jy eers jou bike het.

Cheers ou bees, ek gan gou n spin vat op signal hill se trails met my Ligte

• 1 month later...

Frame arrived today so will get build tom. Just waiting for my I9 wheelset's 12mm adapter - will use Hope wheelset for now.

post-1575-082417300 1279296704.jpg

ZTR Flow on Hopes. They belong to my DJ bike. Just waiting for the I9 12mm adapter then these will go back on the Tweet.

Love the neon! I thought you buildt a black one few months ago? or was it someone else?