A death un-noticed

Canaris

Um' date=' guys.  the murdered person was a black Zimbabwean.  Someone trying to make a living to support his family back home.  How the hell do you get it right to bring white racist trash talk into the thread?[/quote']

Agreed!!!!

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Terrible! But the woman who witnessed it is more worried about spirits than the murder!!!!!!!!

That's just their superstitious sh*t! WTF have we got living in South Africa?
Sodom & Gomorrah!!!!

Originally posted by Canaris

Um, guys.  the murdered person was a black Zimbabwean.  Someone trying to make a living to support his family back home.  How the hell do you get it right to bring white racist trash talk into the thread?

Agreed!!!!

Maybe I'm missing something here - what white racist trash talk are you referring to in this thread??.........

Guys lets just be honest..... racial tensions are high - more than likely will subside and then will lift it's ugly head again out of the shadows.

This attack on this poor father due to his background of 'origin' is pathetic - it has happened before and will happen again.

It is how it is dealt with that counts - and i'm afraid to say - is never dealt with in the right manner but saying that - what is the right way to deal with it?

With all thats going on - and i absolutely love this country - how long will this country last?

i hope it does - i truly hope so - cause i would love to bring my children up in this country.

i hope it does - i truly hope so - cause i would love to bring my children up in this country.

I am with you on this one, I love this place.

Angry What is wrong with someone to bring them to do something like that? We have a Malawian working for us, the most honest, gentle, hardworking, polite person we have ever employed. I am becoming increasingly worried about his safety especially post WC. And the worst part is that the Saffa's want to murder him because he is willing to work so hard to support his family back home.

He has such a talent for gardening I reckon he could work fulltime for a

landscaper. But without the proper paperwork and citizenship he cannot get a proper job

here in SA. So sad to see so much wasted potential.

Um' date=' guys.  the murdered person was a black Zimbabwean.  Someone trying to make a living to support his family back home.  How the hell do you get it right to bring white racist trash talk into the thread?[/quote']

The murdered person was indeed a black Zimbabwean. He was murdered because he was Zimbabwean, not because he was black. It is not a big step up to attack whites because they "European". Revolutionary stuff like Bra Jules is singing and saying is like pouring petrol onto a tyre. We all know what he is saying is nonsense but look at the news at night. Look at the people he is talking to. The mass of people he talks to clap and sing and dance and don't think it is nonsense! They will and do take him seriously.

Oh my, do we have a chip on our shoulder?

Are you really saying that our government has done anything worthwile to help restore stability to Zimbabwe? If Zimbabwe hadnt been led to ruin by our mad uncle do you honestly think SA would have as many political refugees as it currently has?

Are you really saying that our government has done anything worthwile to help restore stability to Zimbabwe? If Zimbabwe hadnt been led to ruin by our mad uncle do you honestly think SA would have as many political refugees as it currently has?

No what I am saying is that there is a number of whites that are so insecure in South Africa that even the death of a Zimbabwean is enough to get them into a tail spin about how violent, racist, incompetent, superstious, and just uncivilist all non-whites are in South Africa.  And to add to it that the ANC is fully to blame for it all. 

Sorry, I don't buy into that.  LIfe is to complicated for such simple observations.

What SA lacks is good leadership. We are being run by a bunch of power hungry baffoons who are lining their pockets at the expense of the citizens of our country. The government of  a country aere in fact the employees of the citizens. We pay their salaries.

The uninformed masses go to the polls once in 4 years and draw a cross next to the only familiar face. And there is also the fear factor. 'If you dont vote for the ANC we'll come and get you, or the Tokolosh will!!!!'

I've seen some crime scene photos of farm murders, and I agree, these murderous bastards cannot be seen as animals, animals kill for survival, these things kill because they are drivven by sadistic hatred for their fellow human beings. Doesn't matter what the color of your skin is, if you can do that to another human being you should be removed from society.

I think the people of SA should start standing up to the government and demand that they deliver on all the empty promise that they have been making   

I have two staff members thats Zimbos. I've had to come open my factory a few times for them in the last year so they can come sleep here.

Even though they both have SA passports and are in the country legally its still not safe for them in the townships. They're good people, its sad that our locals treat them like this.

No what I am saying is that there is a number of whites that are so insecure in South Africa that even the death of a Zimbabwean is enough to get them into a tail spin about how violent, racist, incompetent, superstious, and just uncivilist all non-whites are in South Africa.  And to add to it that the ANC is fully to blame for it all. 

Sorry, I don't buy into that.  LIfe is to complicated for such simple observations.

In a way you are right. Unfortunately our governments policies are racist. We all know that there are underlying reasons for their need but continuing to propose and implement such policies perpetuates a racist society. There is no easy solution but continuing to waste energy on rectifying wrongdoings of the past instead of making a better future for all will not get us anywhere.

The Zimbabwean policy of land grabbing is a classic case of cutting off your nose to spite your face. This is already happening in this country albeit in a much more subtle manner.

I wonder how Zim would be now if Mbeki had taken a much tougher stance against Mad Bob?

Zeepee, that is really sad.

Pieter, as it was the witness was more worried about spirits than the murder. The masses are unfortunately not much different to the government. I think that if you were to take some of those people protesting for service delivery and put them in the government then they would very quickly forget the service delivery and start lining their own pockets.

Have any of you seen that Louis Theroux program about Johannesburg, Law and Disorder? It was on last night. Watch that and see what the reality is and the "community" (who goes to the polls every four years) and how they think.

Angry What is wrong with someone to bring them to do something like that? We have a Malawian working for us' date=' the most honest, gentle, hardworking, polite person we have ever employed. I am becoming increasingly worried about his safety especially post WC. And the worst part is that the Saffa's want to murder him because he is willing to work so hard to support his family back home.

He has such a talent for gardening I reckon he could work fulltime for a

landscaper. But without the proper paperwork and citizenship he cannot get a proper job

here in SA. So sad to see so much wasted potential.

[/quote']

@ parabola..... agreed. I had two Zim guys working for me..... one used to manage my bar controls etc and the other was a bar back ( used to fill the fridges etc and clean the bars and so on)

i swear - the two most gentle, sincere okes i have meet. Situations arose whereby a few of my 'zulu' staff had issues with them. So much so that i had to step in and try manage the situation. For over a year the situation carried on until the point that the guy threatened huim. had no choice but to dismiss him. Since leaving there - the business has closed and he has gone onto logistics for a shipping company.

The other guy, Chipo - unfortunately have lost contact with him - but just after closing - i saw him selling flags and items on the side of the road.

i got a cold *shiver* and felt so terribly bad - cause i felt 1. bad for the situation and 2. felt like it was my fault that as a result of me leaving - they decided to close.

End of the day - These guys are seriously sincere and humble people - unlike most of the barbaric local individuals who believe the filth that comes out of their 'leaders' mouths, because they like the way they dance, chant and carry on like a bunch of headless chickens, put into a position which they know nothing about and act as if they do. OK - i have gone off point here.

Point is - this is barbaric. When will it stop. AND WHO IS NEXT? Cause seriously - if it does not stop now - you and me are next. And i'd rather die than go to prison in this country thank you very much.

Ethnic cleansing is a term that has come to be used broadly to

describe all forms of ethnically-motivated violence, ranging from

murder, rape, and torture to the forcible removal of populations.[1]

A 1993 United Nationsethnic

group, by force or intimidation, in order to render that area

ethnically homogenous." Commission defined it more

specifically as, "the planned deliberate removal from a specific

territory, persons of a particular

Ethnic cleansing has been rife through africa for decades.

Seems to me that ETHNIC cleansing is the more corrwect word to use rather than XENOPHOBIA which means a dislike or fear of foreigners.

What is also sad is that is the reality of our country, we all need to help with a new consciousness to say no to corruption. The villians who beat this man to death will also not be brought to justice because they rule their community with fear, thus nobody will have enough courage to come foward to identify them. The fact is, they will  be out on R500 bail within a week looking for revenge on the tattle tale. It's a viscious circle, no wonder more incidents of street justice are emerging.