A death un-noticed

Canaris

funny thing is that de la rey wasnt even a revolutionary song' date=' but just stirred up emotions.

I've lost heart in SA, I allways had hope and tried to stay positive. At the moment all?I see is a very dark future for?our beloved country.

?
[/quote']

I'm feeling the same. Have always been optimistic about my future here but I realize that looking beyond our borders may be the best thing I can do for my family.

I still hope it is many years before I make the move, but deep down I know its inevitable.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

funny thing is that de la rey wasnt even a revolutionary song' date=' but just stirred up emotions.

I've lost heart in SA, I allways had hope and tried to stay positive. At the moment all I see is a very dark future for our beloved country.

[/quote']

I'm feeling the same. Have always been optimistic about my future here but I realize that looking beyond our borders may be the best thing I can do for my family.

I still hope it is many years before I make the move, but deep down I know its inevitable.

Never thought i'd be saying this - considering moving for fear of my family than anything else whereby my past attempt at leaving was for a brighter future in my industry - now..... i'm renewing my UK passport.

I have never been a sceptic - but now...... not so sure anymore.

I've lost heart in SA, I allways had hope and tried to stay positive. At the moment all?I see is a very dark future for?our beloved country.

?
[/quote']

Never thought i'd be saying this - considering moving for fear of my family than anything else whereby my past attempt at leaving was for a brighter future in my industry - now..... i'm renewing my UK passport. I have never been a sceptic - but now...... not so sure anymore.

Lucky for you, you are in a position to have a UK passport what about the rest who don't have a passport.

What can they do?

and where do you go where the world is normal without murderers and thieves,

Mmmmm... the world is not normal...... far from it. Anywhere you go you will find things wrong but issues are becoming more and more.... and being seen as what they are. Underlying agandas are becoming more and more understood as the years go on.

I wiould happily trade my passport for a better South Africa. If i am able to open up a company in the UK and sponsor guys to come over and build a slightly better future - no problem. I would do it in a heartbeat!

i am one of those luckily enough to have a UK passport - and i am one of those who would fight for the country if asked to. That country being SA!

I've lost heart in SA, I allways had hope and tried to stay positive. At the moment all I see is a very dark future for our beloved country.

[/quote']

This is how I feel as well.

Other countries have their problems but you don't have to run the gauntlet everytime you leave your front door and live behind electric fences and high walls etc. for fear of your own life. On the program I mentioned earlier the one guy says he loves crime and will continue doing it. He will even stuff you into your own oven to get money out of you!

[/quote']

This is how I feel as well.

Other countries have their problems but you don't have to run the gauntlet everytime you leave your front door and live behind electric fences and high walls etc. for fear of your own life. On the program I mentioned earlier the one guy says he loves crime and will continue doing it. He will even stuff you into your own oven to get money out of you!

As mentioned earlier..... barbaric. Unfortunatly more barbaric people on the African continent than any other.

Mmmmm... the world is not normal...... far from it. Anywhere you go you will find things wrong but issues are becoming more and more.... and being seen as what they are. Underlying agandas are becoming more and more understood as the years go on. I wiould happily trade my passport for a better South Africa. If i am able to open up a company in the UK and sponsor guys to come over and build a slightly better future - no problem. I would do it in a heartbeat!i am one of those luckily enough to have a UK passport - and i am one of those who would fight for the country if asked to.

I think we on this forum have the power to make a difference to this country and help the ones who needs help and make the changes that this country needs. I agree with you that you rather stay but when it comes to your children safety a person needs to make decisions. I just hope that we as South Africans don't loose the ones that can make the difference.

What power to make a difference do we have? Mr. X steals a cell phone. He gets caught and threatened with burning by Mr. Y. The "community" then responds by either burning Mr. X for stealling the cell phones or burning Mr. Y because he threatened to burn Mr. X. That is how the community thinks. Should Mr. X actually end up in police custody he has a connection so he is out again the next day. That is if he doesn't hand all the stolen phones to the cop in the first place. How can we change that?

What power to make a difference do we have? Mr. X steals a cell phone. He gets caught and threatened with burning by Mr. Y. The "community" then responds by either burning Mr. X for stealling the cell phones or burning Mr. Y because he threatened to burn Mr. X. That is how the community thinks. Should Mr. X actually end up in police custody he has a connection so he is out again the next day. That is if he doesn't hand all the stolen phones to the cop in the first place. How can we change that?

Yes to change that is difficult but not impossible. How I'm not sure, but what I meant was that this forum got educated , high position, rich people, fit with good values in life. That can motivate others and educate the ones around them to a better life. (love your neighbor like yourself)

You would have to change people's mentality, which would be bordering on impossible. The African solution to African problems is to kill. Unfortunate but that is the reality.

I long for the days when murders in newspapers shocked me!!!

When will the brutal, lawlessness stop? I pray soon....for my childrens sake...

You would have to change people's mentality' date=' which would be bordering on impossible. The African solution to African problems is to kill. Unfortunate but that is the reality.

[/quote']

and when everybody that does the work is dead and there is no more food, they plead for the white man to bring more food.

We witnessed this xenophobia a few years ago and it seems to be raising it ugly head again.

Only true savages can act in this manner. And when the savages are "led" by the ilk of our current "leadership, it is hardly surprising that this is happening again. Our esteemed president is corrup and the "leader" of the youth league is ....... (words fail me.)

It is going to be scary when they turn their xenophia on the whites.

Should we be preparing for war? It looks very much like this is going to become a reality in the future. Especially after Madlema's attack on the journalist yesterday.

A bit like the kettle calling the pot black.

We witnessed this xenophobia a few years ago and it seems to be raising it ugly head again.

Only true savages can act in this manner. And when the savages are "led" by the ilk of our current "leadership' date=' it is hardly surprising that this is happening again. Our esteemed president is corrup and the "leader" of the youth league is ....... (words fail me.)

It is going to be scary when they turn their xenophia on the whites.

Should we be preparing for war? It looks very much like this is going to become a reality in the future. Especially after Madlema's attack on the journalist yesterday.

A bit like the kettle calling the pot black.
[/quote']

Couldn't agree more.....

I still however - believe these 'xenophobic' attacks should be termed ethnic cleansing.

What happens to people when are  -how can i say this - starved? from chances and oppurtunities..... they follow the next best thing. malema is feedng them .......and gaining momentum.....

Happened up north a while back when the Shona attacked and committed genocide on the Matabale.

Also recall that it happened in Europe between 1939 and 1945 when the Nazis wiped out 6 million jews.

Call it what you like,it is symptomatic of a savage society that is too lazy to do anything for themselves.

It is easy to say that the foreigners are stealing their jobs, but if they weren't so lazy, they would have been doing the job that the foreigners are doing.

I can't help but get the feeling that most people today are worse off than they were pre 1994. Poverty is far more widespread than it used to be. The question uppermost inmy mind right now is why? These dumbass people keep voting for the same crowd that are empoverishing them on the basis of promises that cannot be kept and then they get angry.

Imagine the international outcry if the Brits decided to wipe out all the Pakistanis that were living in Britain? Surely the Pakistanis have found some kind of employement.

I think these dumbass locals want to sit in the sun and do bugger all and have everything handed to them on a silver platter. (Apparently not all of them, but certainly a lot of them.)

If these people are starved of opportunity, it is only because they did not reach out and grab the opportunity when it was available.

This is certainly not what the likes of Nelson Mandela would want for his peeps. They have undone every bit of good he ever did.

H3ll I was all for giving it a chance and now I wonder. I'm also terrified for the future and what it will be like. How far will this ethnic cleansing go? Xenophobia is just a polite word for savagery.

I have long held the notion (opinion) that this SWC is going to be a complete failure. The current instability in this country just cannot make it attractive for any of the tourists.

Surely some smart person will step up to the plate and silence this wayward savage.