What Robbie said on the line........

Chrispy

Oh!? I though he said "Well done Thor [shakes head first time], that was well deserved [bangs fist] I was a bit boxed in on the corner [shakes head again, violently] ag shucks dis nou n storie [bangs fist repeatedly]"

Racing hart I think that is a understatement!!!!LOL

Good to see the reaction ,it shows you how bad he wants it ,and I think when he crossed the line he knew he should have won that one!!!

I think the guys from the Netherlands could not understand why robbie would be talking about his cat at that moment....

I think the guys from the Netherlands could not understand why robbie would be talking about his cat at that moment....

Ek dink hulle kon nie verstaan hoekom hy met katte wil teel nie....

Ek dink hulle kon nie verstaan hoekom hy met katte wil teel nie....

Hy het al van sy "kat" gepraat nadat hy daai 4de spot gekry het LOL

So Robbie is the hero!!! 2nd place in one of the TDF stages. There aren't many cyclists in the world that can make that claim.

Does anybody remember that interview with Ride Magazine a few years ago, where he made his name (and reputation) mud? Judging by the responses in the following issue, he had lost quite a bit of his fan base.

Judging by the responses in the following issue' date=' he had lost quite a bit of his fan base.
[/quote']

That's okay, he's got them all back now LOL You seem to forget how fickle we souf efricans are Wink.