Beware of Bike Mechanix

The Mac

Guest Big H
I believe he called him a W@NKER BigH smiley3.gif smiley36.gif smiley36.gif smiley36.gif

Blush blush!!!!

This verrry worrying...... the new TV /comix generation that never learnt to write or spell are now communicating with PICTURES!!!!!!!!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Blush blush!!!!

This verrry worrying...... the new TV /comix generation that never learnt to write or spell are now communicating with PICTURES!!!!!!!!

I don't watch TV Wink

Guest Big H

Blush blush!!!!

I don't watch TV Wink

................ comix??????

Where is the Asterix bike wrench ...... is he not going to defend his honour!!!!!!!

Hi guys...

First of all, I would like to thank everyone that backed me up on this forum, and those of you that get P.M's from me, you guys get a free wash&lube anytime anywhere.

Now.... I didn't steal anything from anyone here, I was asked in an email that I must sort out the polar watch battery...( Istill have that email) I DONT FIX POLARS! So I took it in to Polar (twice) as a favour. And by the way, I never charged "TheMac" a cent of any labour done ever on his bikes.... I've got all his invoices dated and if I add it up the sum total comes to R3450...

I feel really bad, because I still have the watch, but he'll get it back tomorrow before 10am. I dont have any excuses, but I didn't steal it when I was asked to do what I did???

The helmet that was mentioned was in stock that got liquidated at Illovo Cycles (everyone except the employees knew about the liquidation) We had jobs the Thursday, the Friday when I got to the shop I was told "sorry we closing"

Hope that shines a bit of light on my business name, and I'm sorry if I took long with the watch, I'm one guy.

Thanks again for all my clients that stand behind me, you guys are awesome.

Juan Smook

Mobile Bicycle Technix

082 758 0011

I agree with the W and the anchor. Have some balls 'TheMac' and tell us who you really are. I hope you're ashamed of yourself now.

Well mate good answer, if anything, you got some good advertising out. Good luck with the job, just glad I dont owe R3.5k on bike services, my wife would kill me.

Guest Big H

Thanx for coming on Juan...... the big mouth mac that owes you munny must now come and explain...... I doubt it..... unlike Lance I do not think he has the balls!!!!!!

Thanks! I'm just a dude loving what I'm doing, I'm not in it for the money, the best reward is my clients bikes looking better than showroom condition when I give it back.

I'm not gonna take todays post as negative, coz any form of advertising is good advertising Wink

Happy riding in the Western Cape!

Thanks. I wont say he owes me money, because when I started my business we had a verbal agreement that that is how its gonna work, so I always sent his invoices with my labour as N/C.

Look, I've got the watch, but I dont like it when people says I'm stealing from them. I'm in the wrong too, but will do what I have to tomorrow morning to make him happy.

Thanks though for listening to my side too.

He is a great guy, but I've been warned before, if you slip up once then it'll never been forgotten, and I admit, I slipped up, but didn't steal anything...

Hey but live goes on, so now I'm even more determent to give the best service in PTA/JHB... (bike service, not Polar...) Big%20smile