Beware of Bike Mechanix

The Mac

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A terrible thread, and a classic example of people coming here with THAT attitude and getting all "judge-erig"

Just a terrible thread.

I'm disgusted with the OP who clearly didn't think this through.

Thanks. Really trying hard to keep everyone happy, but sometimes I do slip up. Can say with pride, havent slipped up (not that I know of) on any bike I did Smile

I'm finished "blogging" for tonight. I'm gonna get my tools ready, clean my work stand and pack my car for tomorrows clients.

Then I'm gonna play some on-line PS3.

Once again, thanks for everyone's positive posts! Really appreciate it.

Juan Smook

It's amazing how as soon as "The Mac" (I loved the "W" Anchor!!!) posted the thread looked dodgy...

Thanks Juan for the explanation. I know a lot of people who got screwed over at Illovo, so that ain't a surprise. As for the Polar, it's amazing what happens if you just ask. And it's good to see someone apologising for stuffing up a favour (does that make sense? LOL ).

Keep up the good work!

I'm behind Juan even tho he's competition, Dude never do favours, charge for everything as a "favour" will always go sour, then this mac dude can complain about bad service that he's paying for....We are all human and we all make mistakes and this kind of stuff always p+sses on my battery...

well mate - I'm glad you provided your side of the story and it is up to people which version they accept.

I will be putting you username in my list so when I need work doing on my bikes that I cant do I have it.

Negative thread started by an anonymous double poster has gained you a potential client and possibly a few more based on the positive feedback from your existing clients.

Awesome, thanks. It doesnt matter how big or how small the job is, I'll sort it out for you and won't charge a ridiculous price.

I just really like what I'm doing! Big%20smile

For the record, Juan came past my place yesterday and serviced two of my road bikes, and as usual I am extremely satisfied with the service. He puts a lot of effort into keeping his clients happy and I'll continue to support him for that very reason. I'd recommend others to give him a try.

And still no sign or apology from the double poster, I bet he is reading all  this & feeling like a...............